Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
If they are paying to support his channel then they are wasting their money. His Animal Kingdom earth day vid doesn't even have 2k views after 16 hours
He most certainly would be running at a loss in terms of how many cruises he has, along with other expenses connected to theme parks, buying cameras etc. At what point do vloggers dying a slow death (Adrian, Michael Kay etc) look at the numbers and go, "I'm just not that in demand.."

• Haha
Reactions: 7

CMDisney

VIP Member
I think it's finally time to unsubscribe from his beggin' ass.
I initially started watching him when the parks started reopening to see an alternative view of how the parks really were, vs. all the fakery that many put on about how wonderful everything was. Then continued to see the train wreck of him pretending to be a straight man for the world...lol
Yep, me too. I am unsubscribing today. Flat out begging people to pay for his excursions is a new low, even for this guy. I wonder if his sub count dropped a lot after the post/video.

Random thought... He was taking so much time away from work with all the trips/cruises the last year or so, it's no wonder his workplace cut his hours. Clearly they see the guy doesn't want to work all that much and they probably figured out how to get things accomplished without him.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
He's the biggest (pardon the pun) example when it comes to "staying in your own lane". He should stick to pizza and fries, not 5 star cuisine.
His review on some cruise he did a while back was shocking, like you could tell fine dining was above his paygrade so to speak. It actually looked good, but because he has a taste for grease and comfort food whilst having the style and decorum of a garbage truck its hardly surprising.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
What really burns us is that we have a friend raising money for cancer research and he is having a tough go at it but some idiot will throw $50 at this grifter to fill his face on a cruise ship.
I know that people can spend their money however they please, but I am always somewhat baffled and angered when I see people voluntarily handing over money to vloggers. Are these people just so wealthy that fifty bucks here and there doesn't matter to them? Or are they on the other end of the economic spectrum where they couldn't afford a cruise of their own, so they feel they might as well live vicariously through him... but if that's the case, then why not just watch the videos for free? Are they so starved for validation that they'll throw money away just to hear an insincere "thank you" from someone they idolize?

As with many things in today's society, if only those intentions could be directed to something positive -- cancer research, children's hospitals, or even animal welfare would be more productive than enabling someone who lives his life in a perpetual state of vacation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wusubby

Chatty Member
He's 22-ish and Koda looks like she's 16. Gross!!!
Isn't he like 27 now? Always shocks me as he looks way older than what he is, thinking around my age late 30's. Plus he's already been married and divorced.

Yup, when I first started watching u thought loda was his daughter. Doesn't help that she acts so childish.

Anyone know if he's done a weight liss update? Turned of his twitter notifications as they started to puss me off, haha.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Don't you think cutting cruises and theme park eating out of his routine would reduce the temptation to eat garbage?
But what would he do for CONTENT???!!! He HAS to order everything on the menu on all of his cruises and eat all the food at every "country" at Disney's various food festivals or his viewers won't know what he thinks is good and what isn't.
It's absolutely vital he eat everything all the time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicotheicon

Chatty Member
I think any idea of trying to get on-track to fit on ANY theme parks rides outside of Disney is just tossed right out the door. Dude has gained so much weight
9AA72514-6DCD-4D5E-838A-4E6074A3DC65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Does he actually have to push his belly upward and drape it over the bar to fit on this ride?
Oh my..
I would be concerned from a safety standpoint, not just comfort.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this vlogger/thread the other day and I've been wathcing some of his old videos. The one he made about Enchantee may be the most out of touch review I've ever seen a vlogger give, and I watch the Dis Unplugged.

But to get to the point: this man is probably pushing 400 pounds. He's also only like 5'4, so he's probably pushing 70% body fat. It sounds insane, but it's probably true; he's probably carrying roughly 280 pounds of fat on him.

So, if you try to run at that weight, it's the same as trying to run with a 280 pound man on your back. It's a terrible idea. He's more likely to get injured than to actually run more than a minute or two.

I've done some personal training in the past and people who are that size and deluded to the point that they think they can perform an athletic feat like a 10k have no idea how bad things actually are for them. Based on this thread and what little I know about him, it seems like he's a "body positivity" type. It's great to love yourself and you shouldn't feel ashamed of your weight, but it's also a highly limiting factor in your life and something you can change dramatically without a ton of effort (at least at first).

If I were to work with Theme Park Express, I'd try to get him to WALK a mile before he RUNS one. Cut out sugar drinks and limit portions a little bit at a time. At his size he can probably lose about 2 pounds a week (or more) without making super drastic changes, and be half his size in 18 months. Then he probably could realistically run a 10k.

But of course that would mean cutting back on the cruising (or at least Marcelline Market), so probably not going to happen.
What bothers me about all this is his attitude. If you watch his "I got swept" video, he blames RunDisney for all of it. It's their fault he was in the back of the pack and couldn't maintain the 16 minute mile bare minimum. He never owns anything.

DA Stella

Chatty Member
He's going to try again? He's in even worse physical condition than before.
Good Lord, I hope he doesn't require medical attention when he tries this. It's important to know your own physical limitations.

• Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
I hope this health scare motivates him to seriously work on losing weight.
I just got some test results that indicate I may be Type II diabetic (and I'm 5'3" and 130 pounds). It scared me enough for me to completely change my diet.

• Sad

DA Stella

Chatty Member
Um, isn't his channel called THEME PARK Express? How you gonna have a channel with theme park in the name but be unable to actually ride any rides in a theme park???

apojacks

VIP Member
This was suggested that we have a thread for him, so let’s kick it off. I was happy for him that he lost enough weight to ride Escape from Gringott’s, but man this guy is just the worst. He constantly complains that Universal is fatphobic and then stuffs his face with garbage at the parks.

• Haha
I remember in his enchantee review he ordered a sweet tea and they charged him an extra $3.50 on top of the $300+ dinner. He nearly blew a gasket lmao
He's the biggest (pardon the pun) example when it comes to "staying in your own lane". He should stick to pizza and fries, not 5 star cuisine.

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
I think it's finally time to unsubscribe from his beggin' ass.
I initially started watching him when the parks started reopening to see an alternative view of how the parks really were, vs. all the fakery that many put on about how wonderful everything was. Then continued to see the train wreck of him pretending to be a straight man for the world...lol

• Haha

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
Well, it's not like any vloggers need to be invited media this go 'round. Most of them rode it during employee previews, and now the majority of the rest have been riding during passholder previews, so what's the point of inviting them at this point? They've already given us their first look/first ride videos. They'll be okay...lol

DA Stella

Chatty Member
The thing is, it's for safety reasons. The theme parks can't have Adrian flying out of a ride because the safety bar or belt didn't fit around him. And they can't build rides to accommodate very large individuals because then they'd have to have fewer riders due to weight limitations.
He did "commit" to losing weight about three years ago in order to fit on rides but then he shifted focus onto berating the theme parks for being not "fat-friendly". So, shift the responsibility onto the parks instead of onto him.
Shoot, I would love to be able to complete a 10k but I have arthritis and I'm slow AF. Should I berate the race organizers for not being "old-friendly"? Or for not being "not-in-shape-friendly"?

• Heart