Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone uploaded the tweets to tiktok?

Has anyone started sharing the tweets on insta with lots of hash tags?

And has everyone msged mutual followers to make them aware?

I still don't think this has been heard by many but the perfect time to start shouting about it as its all still raw n fresh with the Elle Darby tweets

Reactions: 5
Has anyone uploaded the tweets to tiktok?

Has anyone started sharing the tweets on insta with lots of hash tags?

And has everyone msged mutual followers to make them aware?

I still don't think this has been heard by many but the perfect time to start shouting about it as its all still raw n fresh with the Elle Darby tweets

No I haven’t, cos I wouldn’t know how to do it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@xoxoGossipGurrl re messaging her followers, might be tricky as most are bought and don‘t interact with her account 😂😆

tiktok 😱 oh my, wouldn’t have a clue lovely 🤔

Reactions: 3
I should be sleeping as I’m nightshift tonight but what she has done doesn’t sit well. I did some digging and found linked in people and below is some info -

joyofclean (managed by Citizen relations) - Paige Caldeira
Now if it is citizens.com I am guessing the email would be Paige Caldeira or Paige.Caldeira ?

Tesco campaigns and other campaigns might be through same pr companies that other influencers use so the actual brand might not be the right person to contact and instead trying to find the agency or pr company? I don’t know though!

Reactions: 4
Lots of my followers are aware and have unfollowed. I’m so glad so many brands are saying they won’t work with her now. The big ones really need to do the same. I am going to run some stories now tagging them. Also whoever said about the wedding fayre that is a very good idea if we can find out who and also the charity she is just about to collab with-no idea who that is either x

I would love to message mutual followers directly but shock horror I’m blocked so can’t do that, will just hve to keep using my stories to highlight this very serious issue x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I should be sleeping as I’m nightshift tonight but what she has done doesn’t sit well. I did some digging and found linked in people and below is some info -

joyofclean (managed by Citizen relations) - Paige Caldeira
Now if it is citizens.com I am guessing the email would be Paige Caldeira or Paige.Caldeira ?

Tesco campaigns and other campaigns might be through same pr companies that other influencers use so the actual brand might not be the right person to contact and instead trying to find the agency or pr company? I don’t know though!
it could be someone else but I found her & that way she could pass to relevant person!

Reactions: 3
Lots of my followers are aware and have unfollowed. I’m so glad so many brands are saying they won’t work with her now. The big ones really need to do the same. I am going to run some stories now tagging them. Also whoever said about the wedding fayre that is a very good idea if we can find out who and also the charity she is just about to collab with-no idea who that is either x
👍🏻 I have been thinking about the charity, do we think something to with dogs, her and chubby used to walk a dog at a rescue before they got Sox.

I remeber her saying that it also included bespokegems.

Reactions: 6
Watch this charity thing wont happen now, she has bigger things to worry about. 🤯

God if anyone needs to be knocked off their high horse it’s this one!!
hope she’s rightfully called out for this and it all collapses around her!

Reactions: 11
I think the charity thing has been mentioned this week to try and deflect ! I bet she hasn’t been working ‘behind the scenes’ on anything! She tells everyone everything as soon as she has an idea.
And I guess it’s going to be something like gift of a wedding so she can just donate her business stuff, it won’t actually cost her time or much money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.