Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @ImoC for the thread title with the most likes 👏🏻

Recap on what‘s been happening :-

*It was her birthday this week, cue the gifted pod, balloons, picnic table for her soirée

*Film crew arrived to film the gifted lights that would illuminate Manchester Airport

*House is for sale

*We are cruising this weekend & Grace is included, she is mega excited to take us from Liverpool to Southampton 🤷🏼‍♀️

*Still accepting freebies, Swan being the latest company

*Sox is cute in her eyes, but still has no manners

Reactions: 7
The house looks so cheap on Rightmove - I bet she’s gutted they weren’t using all her favourite filters on the pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not surprised her neighbours don’t like her lol,it’s not that she has loads of tit cos fair play to her arms all that. It’s her I’m so great attitude that irks me

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how little her house is on the market for… even with tacky decor, it would sell for closer to double that around here.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how little her house is on the market for… even with tacky decor, it would sell for closer to double that around here.
She hails from the North and you get a lot more house for your money, compared to London and the like.

Reactions: 2
I knew the lovely River Mersey wouldn't let us down its grey and overcast as hell.

A free butler, like she doesn't already get enough freebies.

She said her daughter is acting like she’s some kind of famous person in the suite and she said I’m not but you are 😂

• Haha
Do we think she's said she's an "influencer " and begged for an upgrade
Hell yeah, it will be along the lines of I’m an influencer on Instagram with over 267k following me. I will story the hell out of this trip for the upgrade.

Hell yeah, it will be along the lines of I’m an influencer on Instagram with over 267k following me. I will story the hell out of this trip for the upgrade.
It’s silly how many companies don’t seem to realise that giving freebies to these Insta huns actually puts most off of buying their products.

Reactions: 11
Can’t understand her laughing at the view of the liver buildings, I’m a scouser and the architecture in Liverpool is beautiful. Better than Wigan the little scruff.

Reactions: 15
It’s silly how many companies don’t seem to realise that giving freebies to these Insta huns actually puts most off of buying their products.
You and me both, I refuse to swipe up and line their pockets. Every product that they review is totally amazing, they wouldn’t give a negative review for fear of companies not gifting them!!!!!!!!!

Can’t understand her laughing at the view of the liver buildings, I’m a scouser and the architecture in Liverpool is beautiful. Better than Wigan the little scruff.
I am really surprised that she could name the building, must have been prompted by the butler.

Shouldn't the kid be in school?
Probably, but rules don’t apply to Gemma; its her way or the highway.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else feeling dead sorry for that butler? I bet he’s getting bossed around left right and centre by lady muck 🤮

Anyone else feeling dead sorry for that butler? I bet he’s getting bossed around left right and centre by lady muck 🤮
Anyone else feeling sorry for all the other passengers on the boat, bloody videoing everything and anything that moves; she is like a kid in a sweet shop 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone else feeling sorry for all the other passengers on the boat, bloody videoing everything and anything that moves; she is like a kid in a sweet shop 🤦🏼‍♀️
If you were on that ship and felt the need to show everyone then a quick video on day one and put the phone away and enjoy it, It makes me think she has got this whole trip as a #freebie #AD to showcase the ship to everyone.
If I was #noballs Kyle and I was paying for it I wouldn’t be too happy.
Don't get me wrong she is showing it off in a good light so she is doing the job she was asked to do, If cruising around the UK is the holiday for you. How many of her sheep has googled the ship and costs a good few I'm guessing.

Reactions: 4
If you were on that ship and felt the need to show everyone then a quick video on day one and put the phone away and enjoy it, It makes me think she has got this whole trip as a #freebie #AD to showcase the ship to everyone.
If I was #noballs Kyle and I was paying for it I wouldn’t be too happy.
Don't get me wrong she is showing it off in a good light so she is doing the job she was asked to do, If cruising around the UK is the holiday for you. How many of her sheep has googled the ship and costs a good few I'm guessing.
i don’t know if bots can google

• Haha
So she has said she spent £3200 on the suite... Then another £130 on a photo package, and £120 on 'entertainment'. Do you also have to pay extra for drinks etc? And they are also visiting extra food places as well.... Imagine spending around 4k on a 3 day trip to Southampton? Madness!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.