Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot of magazine/newspaper press about her - didn’t she say there was more coming out this month/next month? I don’t follow her anymore but I’m sure she said that! Wish these magazines knew

Did swan come back to anyone?

Reactions: 4
Airpure have deleted all content from her and won’t work with her again

And lifestyle by Leo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
round of applause BUT still some big accounts to go if anyone wishes to give us a top 5 list of companies who follow her and promote her - we can then all target them add some group pressure

House of Eden and Pawchella always giving freebies to her for sox.

Reactions: 3
round of applause BUT still some big accounts to go if anyone wishes to give us a top 5 list of companies who follow her and promote her - we can then all target them add some group pressure
Swan

AO

Towerhousewares

Luxurybedcompany

EBAYUK - free sofa

Thermomixukandireland - gifted a gadget for cooking, well over a £1300

I‘ve just done Swan, AO & Towerhousewares & Thermomixukireland

Reactions: 2
Swan

AO

Towerhousewares

Luxurybedcompany

EBAYUK - free sofa

Thermomixukandireland - gifted a gadget for cooking, well over a £1300
i have messaged them all.
tower read it yesterday and didn’t reply so I sent all the pictures earlier as a reminder

How incredibly funny that she’s still following Elle Darby too

Which company/florist did the awful xmas spectacular outside her front door.

Inspiration Wholesale on the Wirral she got some decs from too. She attended an event at Arighi Bianci in Macclesfield too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.