Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which company/florist did the awful xmas spectacular outside her front door.

Inspiration Wholesale on the Wirral she got some decs from too. She attended a event at Arighi Bianci in Macclesfield too.
Didn‘t she pay for that monstrocity that was outside her front door?

She did 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
kellylouisefloralartistry did the front door.

I think it was Housing Units they went to the event for, the husband is on some of their adverts too!!
Screenshot_20220106-144346_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Has anyone messaged The Luxury Bed Company? She was all over their Christmas party stories

Reactions: 2
She will lash Grace to her dads, Sox will be fucked off to the spare room and she will be sat rocking herself in the garden room blasting dance tunes with the colour changing lights on, after smashing up the pool table 🤣🤣
And not drinking 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll message luxurybedcompany but it will likely be lost or ignored. we need one of their brand ambassadors 2 highlight it 2 them so they see it

Reactions: 4
He was watching Corrie in the hot chub when she smashed the pool table 🤣🤣
Christ, Corrie is life in that house along with a chippy supper on Friday, FFS 😆😂

I’ll message luxurybedcompany but it will likely be lost or ignored. we need one of their brand ambassadors 2 highlight it 2 them so they see it
They’ve probably seen it as they are all over IG, like the big brands and choosing to ignore the problem

Companies that still follow her -
The hut
Olivias
Sph2onge
Festival lights
Rowen homes
Ufurnish
The lighting vault
Fabulousa
Sednacarpet
Cloud nine hair
There will be loads more but that’s who I managed 2 find.

Christ, Corrie is life in that house along with a chippy supper on Friday, FFS 😆😂

They’ve probably seen it as they are all over IG, like the big brands and choosing to ignore the problem
Let’s hope they reply & actuallyacknowledge!

Reactions: 3
How do you all think Whitestores found out about her tweets last summer, maybe we have a tattler amongst them or they read here. We didn't highlight it to any company's last year so Its funny how they knew. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Are those awful lashes she gets gifted?
No, she desperately tried for a collab.

How do you all think Whitestores found out about her tweets last summer, maybe we have a tattler amongst them or they read here. We didn't highlight it to any company's last year so Its funny how they knew. 🤔
TBH, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a lot of companies knew; just turned a blind eye and hoped it wouldn’t surface.

Anyone messaged the house building company that she’s a brand ambassador for?

Wonder if beckford know? The account she tagged as her best friend at the party? .. surely they wouldn’t want to continue a friendship? Still following tho

Reactions: 5
No, she desperately tried for a collab.

TBH, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a lot of companies knew; just turned a blind eye and hoped it wouldn’t surface.

Anyone messaged the house building company that she’s a brand ambassador for?
I agree because white stores still follow her!

So does joy of clean - wonder why these companies still follow when then know & advise it doesn’t align with their values!

Wonder if beckford know? The account she tagged as her best friend at the party? .. surely they wouldn’t want to continue a friendship? Still following tho
I heard he knows but isn’t getting involved 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I heard he knows but isn’t getting involved 🙄
What a cop out 🙄🙄🙄

Does anyone know which accounts Gemma was known to Bully & message?

She honestly thought she was Mrsinstagram and everyone aspired to be like her!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.