Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Screen with Envy just replied this;

Thank you so much for writing to me. To be totally honest with you we are quite a small business and when I started Screen With Envy I had never used Instagram in my life.
Gemma asked for some free product in exchange for content around a year ago. As a small family business we hoped that this would help raise our Instagram profile. We didn't do any significant background check into her at all. To be honest I am so shocked to read the comments. It's actually terrifying that people would write and think things like this in this day and age (or ever).
We have no future plans to do any further collaborations with Gemma and are going to take this as a moment to reflect and learn. We will be much more careful to vet and check on influencers that we work with in future. It's a good wake up call to realise not everyone shares our values of inclusivity, equality and respect.
Again, thank you for messaging me and please don't hesitate to message me again if you spot anything like this again!

Reactions: 18

Lurker762

I’ve literally never posted on tattle before but couldn’t not post this after looking at her Twitter…

D237A27E-D407-447E-A401-D4E9DB40D2D2.jpeg
B4D74631-2286-4361-B600-CB06C8CD5501.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18

RVAWAS

Sooo.... Anyone fancy sending those tweets off to eBay, Joy of Clean, Festive Lights, Screen With Envy, Swan, Poundstrecher and the MANY other businesses that are paying her to promote their products?

Reactions: 16

dimples1100

Can’t understand her laughing at the view of the liver buildings, I’m a scouser and the architecture in Liverpool is beautiful. Better than Wigan the little scruff.

Reactions: 15

DebbieF

VIP Member
Anyone get the impression that this cruise isn’t quite living up to madams expectation?

Her whole life revolves around the gram, it is actually very, very sad really; a grid with some little squares 🙄

It’s all brag, brag, brag, look at me and how well I’ve done and what I have achieved!!!!!!

A pink inducing migraine of a home, leased Mercedes and 6 holidays a year; total aspirational goals 🙄

No mention of Grace yet?

Those friends that they are holidaying with are the couple with the dog that needed vet treatment. Gemma put up a go fund me and raised over £6,000 for the dogs treatment. Fast forward and they have paid £1,200 per person for the cruise, no idea if they added the drinks package and days out with Wigan’s finest doesn’t come cheap!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Shazblag

VIP Member
Be funny if she got sacked by all her freebie givers and then she cant get a mortgage and move and has to stay by her lovely neighbours who all hate her, we know why they cant stand her now. Great to see it all fall down around her. Nasty Homophobic Racist, Body Shaming Troll, I hope she sees these posts on her float up the Mersey tomorrow and feels sick to her stomach for what we have seen. 🤬

Hilarious how her Instagram stories are like ‘oh my messages are full of people asking what colour pink this is’ I can absolutely guarantee that’s bullshit

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Nice to see its business as usual for this dumb cunt. Affiliate links - sorry I didn’t get a photo of my puke green outfit folks my rabbit was too busy dying for me to get photos. She is an absolute bastard.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Homeathome

Has anyone contacted the people that she works with. The businesses and that

Copied and changed from the Elle thread

Hello. Your brand has previously collaborated and worked with Gemma Markland (themarklandhome) Are you aware of the historical tweets posted by this individual, which contain racist and homophobic language, as well as references to body shaming? Regardless of time, it is evident from the volume, consistency and persistency of Gemma’s tweets that this was not a mistake. This was not a one off - there is evidence of a repeated and explicit stream of racism, homophobia, ableism and fatphobia. I hope that this is something which your brand will investigate and take seriously. Gemma’s actions are simply inexcusable and any brand or company which continue to work with her following these events should be severely ashamed and should question what they stand for as a business. There should be absolutely no room for racism, homophobia, and body shaming Thank you for your assumed cooperation in this matter.

• Haha
Those bloody formal photos! She looks like a ventriloquist dummy with those teeth and that fake smile.
She thinks she’s right posh,just looks like a chav with money 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She’ll be over it by tomorrow. It’s not a competition but when my 15 year old rabbit was dying I missed a family members huge birthday party and he died in my arms. When my boxer was dying, she had a brain tumour so wasn’t a 5 minute thing I missed every social event to spend extra time with her. The life style she brags so much about is not conducive to having pets of any kind.

• Heart

RVAWAS

Not even a sly brag about how mush she is splashing out on a new iPhone.... Its so grim and class-less 🤮

She could just say she is getting a new phone... No need to plaster the receipt all over the place.

Reactions: 12

Paperdoll23

Spends €25 at supermarket to save money and give money saving tips

Just after spending £160 on an impulse buy coat at the airport 🤦‍♀️

No wonder she got dropped from her media company, stupid bint doesn’t know her head from her arse

Little tip Gem, Shit comes out of both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12