Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They ask if the account on twitter is still active, what the hell does it matter if it active or not, she deleted it in June 2021 after it was posted on here but either way she still wrote them, Its like saying Jimmy Saville is dead so he didnt do them awful things historically. The company has the screenshots her name showing her allegiance to Wigan Athletic.

I’m so glad people are standing up to the racist bully
This is the correct reply to you informing them. All brands should follow suit instead of questioning the proof. Well done the onlinepoundshop and you @nosymofo 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They ask if the account on twitter is still active, what the hell does it matter if it active or not, she deleted it in June 2021 after it was posted on here but either way she still wrote them, Its like saying Jimmy Saville is dead so he didnt do them awful things historically. The company has the screenshots her name showing her allegiance to Wigan Athletic.
Bang on!!! Can’t believe she’s trying to deny it was her!!! It’s her wedding pic ffs!

Reactions: 4
That shouldn’t have any bearing, she would have still been tweeting had her account not been found. She bragged so much about everything, that curiosity got the better of me and I went online and read the articles. It’s all out there on Google, just not the Twitter account!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Tell them to google Gemma Markland Racist and click images all the tweets are there.
710B8686-C746-4682-8EEB-68E6722063D3.png

• Wow
It’s frustrating as all the bigger companies, the main ones, aren’t bothering to reply!! Those are the ones that will affect Gemma most too. Hopefully they do the right thing.

Thats such a cop out reply! You can’t ignore racism ffs!!

also I’ve been sending this to everyone who has replied co we all know shes reading here and will try weasel her way out

Just as a side note I believe she is denying and blocking anyone who tries to question it. And also saying it’s photoshopped but it definitely is real

Reactions: 7
she 100% is blocking anyone who messages her I did on two accounts she doesn’t even read them just blocks you what a twit

It isn’t photoshopped when it was in 2012 - come on. Just admit it already. The longer it goes on the worse it is! Looked at her company list a few comments back - if you check for agencies/pr companies she follows etc you will see joyofclean and cleaning is managed by citizens relations. I don’t have a contact but sure we could find an email

It isn’t photoshopped when it was in 2012 - come on. Just admit it already. The longer it goes on the worse it is! Looked at her company list a few comments back - if you check for agencies/pr companies she follows etc you will see joyofclean and cleaning is managed by citizens relations. I don’t have a contact but sure we could find an email
They are most definitely not photo shopped, I am a total techie novice and only learnt how to screen shot last year 😆

They are most definitely not photo shopped, I am a total techie novice and only learnt how to screen shot last year 😆
We all went straight to twitter at the time and saw them on her twitter. What cant speak cant lie. She wrote them thinking she was being hilarious and popular with the Wigan Athletic football crowd and we all know how much she loves reality tv, Celeb Jungle, Towie and the rest. She wrote them and then deleted her account the day she got back to Liverpool on the cruise as we predicted she would at the time.

Some techy person will know how to bring them all back up because it can be done Ive read on the other thread.

Reactions: 6
I have more from 2018 & 2019, these ones are her moaning about companies and the service that she received, fleecing companies for upgrades & freebies.

Basically showing her as a right narcissistic, entitled, spoilt brat.

• Wow
Anyone know which wedding fayre she's doing soon, think they should know as doubt their customers will want services from a racist

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.