Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god!!! Totally outted her! Why would she apologise if she hadn’t made those tweets??
Back in the summer 😱 this company gifted her sun loungers, parasol and the seating area with a fire pit. It was thousands of pounds worth of products, bet they are seething.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ. I went to bed and woke up to find 4 more pages about germa 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 her content is boring, her daughter is a spoiled brat and don't get me started about how sox is probably diabetic giving the ridiculous amount of ice-cream she gives him.

It’s frustrating as all the bigger companies, the main ones, aren’t bothering to reply!! Those are the ones that will affect Gemma most too. Hopefully they do the right thing.
For big brands you’ll get more luck going through their formal complaints procedure. This will get it noticed by the right people.

I am dying laughing at all of this… she’s absolutely fucked it. Can imagine the atmosphere in Markland Manor will be tense.

• Haha
For big brands you’ll get more luck going through their formal complaints procedure. This will get it noticed by the right people.

I am dying laughing at all of this… she’s absolutely fucked it. Can imagine the atmosphere in Markland Manor will be tense.
She will lash Grace to her dads, Sox will be fucked off to the spare room and she will be sat rocking herself in the garden room blasting dance tunes with the colour changing lights on, after smashing up the pool table 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right so, where we at with what companies need more pressure from everyone… Swan, joy of clean? Leta all target the big ones!! Can even send them the above message to show how whitstores know the truth and have handled it professionally ???

Reactions: 5
Iv been following this thread for ages now, not commented in a while, unfollowed Gemma months ago. But just had to say, if she's using photoshop as an excuse then that can easily be debunked by a tech savvy person. If I remember correctly, the guy that tried to out leighanne pinnock messages was proven to be photoshopped by himself and not real. So try another excuse Gemma 🤷‍♀️

Right so, where we at with what companies need more pressure from everyone… Swan, joy of clean? Leta all target the big ones!! Can even send them the above message to show how whitstores know the truth and have handled it professionally ???
Fabulosa, Dr Beckmann, Screen with envy, Btfydotcom, Glossy box, Swan & Shark have been contacted this morning.

If you look at post 757, I think nosy had worked her way through until AO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Kinda sad germa blocked me now so I can't see if she's being accountable for her tit

Careful gem or you might have to fatshame yourself!
Screenshot_20220106_113913_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Fabulos, Dr Beckmann, Screen with envy, Btfydotcom, Glossy box, Swan & Shark have been contacted this morning.

If you look at post 757, I think nosy had worked her way through until AO.
Yes sorry what I meant is what companies who arnt actively replying or owning it… screen of envy have done so that’s good, I’m just thinking if everyone tagging companies into it saying this is how a large company deals with a racist, fat shaming, homophobic so called “influencer’

Reactions: 1
Sorry @thechops, Shark & Swan haven’t replied to me yet.

I’m off to stand in a freezing cold muddy field for a couple of hours with my lovely mare who knows how to behave 😂😆 farrier and teeth today all ready for the new year 🐴🐴🐴🐴

Sorry @thechops, Shark & Swan haven’t replied to me yet.

I’m off to stand in a freezing cold muddy field for a couple of hours with my lovely mare who knows how to behave 😂😆 farrier and teeth today all ready for the new year 🐴🐴🐴🐴
You talking about Gemma or your horse for farrier and teeth :p

• Haha
Kinda sad germa blocked me now so I can't see if she's being accountable for her tit

Careful gem or you might have to fatshame yourself! View attachment 968699
You can view her on here without following her. Snoop snoop away.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.