Themarklandhome #2 tacky pink home, ratty fake hurr all of her neighbours think she’s a ‘mare

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to seeing how many holidays she can afford this year.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the other pink accounts basically. And our luxury lavenham, woolly yarns, there’s more but I can’t think.

Also if these big companies won’t unfollow etc maybe they need us all to story about it and tag them so everyone knows they are working happily with a racist scummy bleep

Reactions: 3
Looking forward to seeing how many holidays she can afford this year.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person tbh.
Agreed, she got way above her station and into other peoples lanes as Mario would say.

All the other pink accounts basically. And our luxury lavenham, woolly yarns, there’s more but I can’t think.

Also if these big companies won’t unfollow etc maybe they need us all to story about it and tag them so everyone knows they are working happily with a racist scummy bleep
Oh wow, don’t understand the Luxury Lavenham; very over the top with bling if you like that sort of thing; jealousy maybe.

Reactions: 1
I think she called her out for having fake followers I can’t quite remember

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know which accounts Gemma was known to Bully & message?

She honestly thought she was Mrsinstagram and everyone aspired to be like her!!!
[/QUOTE]
Would be good if Bobby norris and Gemma Collins dropped a story tagging her. Big companys would see then.

Reactions: 5
Not that I am condoning what Elle did in the slightest however at least she addressed it.. at least she actually took responsibility. Gemma won’t do that tho as that will then let all her followers know what she is like. I think she will just ignore & block!!

Wonder if beckford know? The account she tagged as her best friend at the party? .. surely they wouldn’t want to continue a friendship? Still following tho
He proberly would cause he’s just as nasty as her

I’ll message luxurybedcompany but it will likely be lost or ignored. we need one of their brand ambassadors 2 highlight it 2 them so they see it
isn’t LIfe_inside_our_home and Athomewithadiat brand ambassadors for luxury bed? Hopefully they are on it, can’t imagine they would want to carry on working alongside Gemma

We need a new thread, my friend did it for me last time and she’s not here 🤩

We need a new thread, my friend did it for me last time and she’s not here 🤩
I can do it later after i finish work so if people get their title suggestion in and let me know if no one else does it before then x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i wonder how well her business does now … probs have to cut into her savings for a living instead of the new house she wants 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:

Homophobic, body shaming, racist and vile
With collabs dried up, there’ll be no holidays for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.