The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like the clothes she bought Violet.. they weren’t very fashionable.
I think at 10 my daughter was getting Pandora charms, trainers, make up etc. Its not a hard age to buy for. Claire just doesn’t think and acts like she’s younger.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t like the clothes she bought Violet.. they weren’t very fashionable.
I think at 10 my daughter was getting Pandora charms, trainers, make up etc. Its not a hard age to buy for. Claire just doesn’t think and acts like she’s younger.
I thought they were for her, it's completely her style and too old fashioned for vi .

Reactions: 4
The clothes for V are like something I’d buy myself! Far too old-fashioned for a 10 year old girl! Why can’t she & V look online, see what V likes & then order it? No 10 year old would want their mum choosing their clothes for them!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think it’s weird that she hasn’t mentioned The Queen at all, then describes last weeks events as “what’s been going on with The Queen, the funeral or whatever”

Did anyone else think it’s weird that she hasn’t mentioned The Queen at all, then describes last weeks events as “what’s been going on with The Queen, the funeral or whatever”
She bloody says “whatever” at the end of every sentence. It’s so bloody annoying!

Reactions: 1
2 chops each, but 3 chicken breasts between them 😂 It doesn't make sense! #Meatballgate

161AA1C2-B176-44F4-988D-DCBD7F1496AE.jpeg

03DE1553-5121-4127-8B16-23D02C62F59A.jpeg
9074F293-6B1B-4CEC-9985-5022DF661C14.jpeg
The pitiful amount of chicken on these plates after she served 3 chicken breasts between five. I think they must be Alisters, Violets and then Myles at the bottom.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The thing is .. maybe the kids don’t like meat that much, I have 6 children and some are pure carnivores and some just don’t like meat!,,

If the kids don’t like meat much she should cook more meals that are veggie. They’re a very meat-heavy family it’s nearly every night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.