The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1635759

The bob is looking a little overgrown. Must have hit a period of austerity and had to curb the hair salon trips.

Beans on toast is something I'd make when dying of a hangover and too fragile to actually cook something.
It’s ok if you’ve had a substantial meal earlier but I’d doubt they would’ve had more than a mini wrap and yoghurt for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Latest vid she’s zooming in on Violet’s eye makeup the poor girl was embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she said her and G drove separately to the beach at the weekend? So odd. Apparently G doesn’t like to be a passenger.. but don’t see why he couldn’t drive them all!?

• Wow
Anyone else noticed she said her and G drove separately to the beach at the weekend? So odd. Apparently G doesn’t like to be a passenger.. but don’t see why he couldn’t drive them all!?
She was in the passenger seat ? she said to Myles we're taking mummy's car today ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Can't believe she debating renewing her annual pass to the activity centre (aquarium?). It is £30 a year. She easily spends that once a month on her nails.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my mistake! 😂 thought she meant he was taking the other car as he didn't want to be passenger!
I think she meant that's why he always drives when they're going places . Alister looked like death he hated it by the look of things 😂

Can't believe she debating renewing her annual pass to the activity centre (aquarium?). It is £30 a year. She easily spends that once a month on her nails.
She said Myles just whizzes through it he's too familiar with it now ...wonder why 😂

38% in the hottub guess her leckie bill is still affordable then .

• Wow
I used to watch her around 2014, my daughters the same age as violent. Hadn’t watched for a few years, I can’t believe what an arrogant, smug cow she’s become. I remember years ago in the comments, somebody had wrote is that enough food. She’d replied - children don’t need to eat very much at all. The portion at the time I’d of fed a toddler. Nothings changed much I see

• Wow
She's definitely changed for the worse .

I see she skipped over the comment asking did she keep the rabbits

Last edited:
She needs to read the Room, Tumble dryer on all the time, trips out,, Steak nights, drinking Prosecco in the hot tub, huge shopping hauls.
Has she never mentioned Miles speech impediment, seems to be getting worse doesn't it?

She needs to read the Room, Tumble dryer on all the time, trips out,, Steak nights, drinking Prosecco in the hot tub, huge shopping hauls.
Has she never mentioned Miles speech impediment, seems to be getting worse doesn't it?
I think it’s the same as Violet’s lisp.

It really needs to be sorted now rather than later. This is the age where children pick up their speech habbits. But how would she find time between her hair and nail appointments to drive him to a speech therapist?

Brows and nails what a pamper day does she ever work now? Just seems to be constant treats and this that and yon no Claire I am definitely not jealous of your little life just wondered what you actually do all day🤷‍♀️Answers on a postcard please😂oh and your brows still make you look grumpy😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brows and nails what a pamper day does she ever work now? Just seems to be constant treats and this that and yon no Claire I am definitely not jealous of your little life just wondered what you actually do all day🤷‍♀️Answers on a postcard please😂oh and your brows still make you look grumpy😬
And she seems to spend every single day shopping 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.