The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C1F75252-86C8-47E3-9B13-46C679DD26C6.png

I think they pulled the sofa bed out for Myles and the bigger two slept in the adjoining cabin

FFFA8B73-808E-4E46-9937-190CEB5384FF.png

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s like a Queen and a single and a day bed but I don’t think Myles slept in it I think he shared with them.

Looked like 2 singles on her cruise highlight reel as it only has room for one pillow on each bed

I know! One picture doesn’t add Up to the rest. Nobody gives a tit but I hate when people lie for what ever reason

I wonder if she has had a huge electricity bill with her wanting to cut back on the dish washer and tumble dryer. She washed and tumble dried six loads in one day.. Their usage must be sky high.

I wonder if she has had a huge electricity bill with her wanting to cut back on the dish washer and tumble dryer. She washed and tumble dried six loads in one day.. Their usage must be sky high.
As far as I’m aware once Brexit is finally done the UK farmers won’t be able to sell their meat and dairy products as they won’t fall under EU guidelines, they have to ship them further afield ( no pun)

Can't believe they've lost more animals , that's two rabbits , a cock , dog , gerbils ,all within a few months .

Not being funny but she looks a right twit with that head thing on, can't have much of a migraine if she can film.

Reactions: 3
Can't believe they've lost more animals , that's two rabbits , a cock , dog , gerbils ,all within a few months .
Ughhh just watching the video now. Their animal care is literally disgusting, I’m surprised Peter I still alive, especially after she dumped him outside when he was an indoor rabbit!! Bet they won’t get any of them fixed either.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ughhh just watching the video now. Their animal care is literally disgusting, I’m surprised Peter I still alive, especially after she dumped him outside when he was an indoor rabbit!! Bet they won’t get any of them fixed either.
One of the rabbits was literally starving to death because they didn’t notice it needed it’s teeth filed 🙄
Graham took them to have them sexed they’re selling the babies.

Last edited:
She’s clearly had a huge energy bill. Hence the whole trying to cut her tumble drying down!! That hottub will be costing a fortune!

I know! One picture doesn’t add Up to the rest. Nobody gives a tit but I hate when people lie for what ever reason
She’s going to do a cruise vlog we might see the set up then.

So will they be getting separate runs too 🙄
99FF4889-94AB-4E44-BC51-E05F365DA22F.jpeg

Day 3 of feeling rough and can’t shift it😩😩moaning Minnie at it again! If her life was busier she wouldn’t have time to sit on the sofa feeling sorry for herself and posting self pity shite on ig I mean Claire 🙋‍♀️This is not invigorating content woman😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.