The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alister doesn’t like chicken but she’s constantly cooking it for him 😂 I know some people think kids should eat what the family have but I would rather make sure mine had what they liked.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she believes in kids having likes or dislikes food wise. The times she's cooked something and says Vi doesn't like what she's cooking. Her attitude towards the kids eating seems to be "Like it or lump it"

Reactions: 1
I swear she has a haircut every other week. Mines been done twice this year and it’s more than enough.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know why she bothers getting her hair styled to just stick it back
5C25427A-29C7-4A09-9229-7E7905F17E9D.jpeg

• Wow
She seems to be pretty quiet on the gram , maybe because she’s painting everything black , getting her money’s worth from that paint for sure.

• Haha
Her hair is awful looking the bangs make it worse View attachment 1635236
I know Halloween is around the corner but she looks like a witch 😂

I wonder what she’s been stressed about in the vlog. She said she didn’t pick the camera up for two weeks and that’s kind of why she had her hair cut short.. Due to stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know Halloween is around the corner but she looks like a witch 😂

I wonder what she’s been stressed about in the vlog. She said she didn’t pick the camera up for two weeks and that’s kind of why she had her hair cut short.. Due to stress.
Maybe bills are creeping up on them? Unless she’s fell into her usual cry of work and kids being too much,

Maybe bills are creeping up on them? Unless she’s fell into her usual cry of work and kids being too much,
I was wondering the same. Is she even still at work? I can’t remember her mentioning going for a while now.

Her and Graham dining on steak and the kids get beans on toast for dinner
441ED43E-C172-45B6-A3B7-06B4E63750D7.jpeg

Alisters portion
0A88A3B0-9971-48E6-A935-1E0B3DB7CC05.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.