The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She more or less said she was leaving , it wasn’t challenging enough.

Reactions: 1
She said she wants more me time 😂 her job/ volunteering and night school should give her plenty of time away from the kids, she’s even taking a step back from cooking.

Where in the goals vlog did she mention about friends? A couple of the comments on YouTube mention this but I didn’t hear int he video unless I’ve missed it?

Reactions: 1
Yeah ,she said she wasn’t going to run after people anymore ,she’s narrowed down her friends and family to those that really matter, if people want to go for a coffee they can contact her she’s fed up chasing after people.

She seemed a bit vexed by it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.