The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is comedy gold.
I am just curious, Claire said how she had no clue why we didn't win the Eurovision and why we came second.
Perhaps is may be because Ukraine have faced something we all couldn't bare to imagine, does she not realise what's going on in the real world?

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Alistair will be happy to see his pic plastered over SM ( not)

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She’ll be headed to Peppa world tomorrow unless the oceanarium have gifted her a pass,Myles gets all the fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Myles must be in nursery today again, I thought Monday and Thursday were the only days she had him but it seems she going to the gym
58AB1A9B-16E8-488F-99EB-BD2676F1A105.jpeg

Why am I getting American Horror Story vibes 🤭
9A1EB683-5578-4EBC-B612-D642E16DF7C5.jpeg
FB7F933B-2991-4F0B-9801-3F4DCA7B3A3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise there was a new thread 😅 She looks hideous today 😳 She needs to ditch that look and go back to her girly blouses and dark hair.

The cake looks tit too.. The amount of times she goes to Costco she could have nipped in there and bought him a decent one.

• Haha
I didn’t realise there was a new thread 😅 She looks hideous today 😳 She needs to ditch that look and go back to her girly blouses and dark hair.

The cake looks tit too.. The amount of times she goes to Costco she could have nipped in there and bought him a decent one.
Don't hold back 😂

She must literally be zero hours at this gym theres definitely no actual work shifts going on
She must be out more on nursery fees than what she's earning at the gym .

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s complaining again 🙄 I thought this was the new lease of life she was after, new job , new start, kiddie free days to enjoy her mee time .

CC6C8001-59AA-46CD-8FCA-EFE1FC29C145.jpg

• Haha
So she was at home all day yesterday, put Myles in nursery for no reason then the kids come home from school last night and she shuts herself in the hut outside.. does she not realise how ridiculous she looks to people?

Reactions: 5
She did the same in a vlog a few weeks ago. She had all day to herself and then as soon as the kids came home she was complaining she was exhausted.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why she bothers filming her hauls.. it’s the same every single week. I think she’s a bit stuck and just going through the motions of life.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.