The Witt Family #8 Super Spreader & Super Spender, Claire’s patio is ready for a tinned gin bender

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she was preggers again 😂 one of Grays swimmers may have snuck through 😬

Reactions: 1
I always thought two boy rabbits shouldn’t be together especially if they aren’t neutered as they may fight and should be girl/girl or boy/girl 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah I think the boys are more volatile, either way she’s got eight rabbits that she hasn’t got a clue about, I bet poor Rosie died of stress she didn’t like being handled .

Surprised she spent so much on Myles birthday presents I don'r remember her being as generous with the older two , Vi wants a phone but she won't hear of it till she's at sec school .

Surprised she spent so much on Myles birthday presents I don'r remember her being as generous with the older two , Vi wants a phone but she won't hear of it till she's at sec school .
Even then she will get someone’s old phone while one of them gets an upgrade.

Reactions: 3
Omfg how cringy are those stupid reels she makes🤮poor alistair and violet will defo get the piss ripped out of them for their mother prancing around on camera creating Pinterest outfits I mean come on Claire get a real job and stop making a fanny of yourself at least for the kids sakes😬you look so silly🤭

Reactions: 3
It looked FA like the pinterest outfit 😂 looked like she'd just staggered home drunk

FFS. Neuter your bleeping rabbits. Don’t just rehome them to potential numpties
And does need spaying to reduce the risk of uterine tumours
And get them some proper accommodation. Rabbits should not be kept in bleeping hutches!!!!
The latest hutch is not big enough. It’s cruel. They need a minimum of a 6’ hutch with 24/7 access to a run

As you were….

• Sad
Reactions: 4
New vlog she is so bothered by Alister telling her he is going shower .. very grumpy recently.. she should let violet to chill in bed and not wake her up 🫣swear they must be rich as f… she is constantly shopping

New vlog she is so bothered by Alister telling her he is going shower .. very grumpy recently.. she should let violet to chill in bed and not wake her up 🫣swear they must be rich as f… she is constantly shopping
Not sure how letting Violet chill in bed is going to help get her up and ready for school 😂
She only got her up at 7am to leave for 8am. Seems reasonable to me!

Reactions: 2
She was, seemed in a right hig with him, when he asked who was taking him to school too

They’re going away again at Halloween guess the clothes airer is paying off 😂

She wants to let carrot have a litter before they get Peter neutered she’ll have to ask Graham first, obviously planning on making money from the rabbits too.

She’s run down again, mouth ulcers, headaches and feeling drained, for someone that spends a fortune on supplements they don’t seem to be doing her any good .

Last edited:
There was no need for the face she pulled when Alister said he was having a shower, she seems to have zero patience for them and she’s only happy when she is alone in the sun.

Don’t breed bleeping rabbits, you idiot. The rescues are full of them and people can’t afford decent accommodation for them in the first place
Neuter the ones you have, get them adopted (or better still, get a rescue involved to vet homes), keep a bonded pair and get them some decent accommodation. You evidently have the money and definitely have the bloody space!!!!
Just stop breeding, most will live lives of misery!!

Kids must be at nannas…No headache tonight then😉 talk about 🎶 Roxanne you don’t have to turn on the red light 🤣
A2A65446-DC5E-48CD-B3F2-2E5464078946.png
48B0DD57-CDE7-49BB-89CA-956587E8F212.png
D07F6A2C-F4C2-4CE7-A76B-4039C28B254B.png

• Haha
I don’t get it, if she doesn’t know what to buy Violet for her birthday and is struggling so much just ask Violet what she would like?! If she’s into clothes take her shopping and let her pick some things she actually wants and loves!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.