Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
As much as I do t mind Claire I have to say her stories come across incredibly bratty that she’s got her own way as she’s caused a fuss. Some poor people are having to switch rooms, I didn’t think two separate rooms would be the end of the world anyway. You literally just sleep in the room don’t you!!
she’s also so smug that she’s got her own way,
It’s makes her looks so awful the way she has dealt with it

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
You could watch her food haul with your eyes closed and the sound off and know what she had bought. There’s no point in showing them unless there is some variety.
She seems to be in a rut and it’s showing in her videos, her weekly vlogs used to be enjoyable but her day vlogs are always boring home days with Myles.
Perhaps we could have a weekly quiz on this thread? What has Claire bought this week?!!

My guesses for next week are:-

Golden Delicious Apples
Pots O' Choc Yoghurts For The Boys
Curry Sauce Kit
Spatchcock Chicken
ALDI's Version Of Frubes
Fru Crew Snack Bars

Each one tapped with Claire's nail extension for emphasis (and to show off her nails).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

candyland_

VIP Member
Everything in her food haul is always ‘for the boys’. ‘Treats for the boys, snacks for the boys, this is for the boys.’ I know Violet wasn’t home that week but it’s always the same. I know if my child was away I’d still buy her treats and snacks for when she got home.
It’s almost like she doesn’t want her to have them.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
😂 she's not a size 12 to 14!! She's smaller than that.
The nickname Munch has nothing to do with his eating. A lot of people call their kids Munch, it's short for Munchkin.

• Haha
This thread title is comedy gold.
I am just curious, Claire said how she had no clue why we didn't win the Eurovision and why we came second.
Perhaps is may be because Ukraine have faced something we all couldn't bare to imagine, does she not realise what's going on in the real world?

Reactions: 7

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I think Gray is worn out to be honest. Yes, her and Vi seem very distant. I am wondering if there are some communidation difficulties not being picked up on. We only see snippets of her, so can't know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised if she were to be diagnosed with autism, nothing wrong with that. I reckon Claire is too busy with her pool to notice though.
She's grumpy, not autistic. Nah don't think there is anything to diagnose, just a bored kid who doesn't have a lot to do. Dad is busy working, Mum is busy working or looking after a toddler, and got an older brother she probably doesn't relate to any more and a younger brother who is too young for her to properly play with.. I feel it's somewhat related to age, and also her upbringing, but also feel like since Myles' arrival hasn't been as happy on the vlogs as she used to be.

blueberrypie

Laughed at how the vlog is called something like “working mum vlog” and she only did a three hour shift 😅

• Haha

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the comments about Graham. He’s a grown man that can sort himself out.
He earns most of the family finances though. If one partner goes out to work while the other lounges around a pool/gets their hair done/sits at the kitchen sink whining in to a camera about how difficult their life is, then atleast the working partner should be able to expect a decent, hearty meal to come home to, not a tin of ready made soup.

• Haha

blueberrypie

this thread’s title was my suggestion so I’m happy for someone else to get a ‘turn’ haha but this is my suggestion:

She moans at home, she moans when away, Claire isn’t happy unless she’s on a date night with Gray

it’s the best I can do at this time of night😂

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
It makes me sad how they have appear to have so little interactions with their friends. They seem to come home from school and babysit Myles in the hot tub, have dinner and then it’s bedtime by 8/8:30.

I noticed she was drinking a can of gin while she made dinner 😂
She is like an Army corporal/lieutenant. They wake up at a set time, have alloted screen time, are only allowed to play on the tree swing and have to be in bed by 9 so she can have her time with Gray!

Markusadam

But why should he sort himself out? He gets up at the crack of dawn and
is out doing physical work. She could at least cook a dinner for the man!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
Why was she wearing a hat making pizzas dough
CAFC8D2E-E27B-4814-BA0C-3A33F986E2A7.png

Violet seemed much brighter in this vlog, maybe because she actually got to leave the house for a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6