Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Shes so insecure over him , hes probably been playing away :ROFLMAO:
You wish! 🙄

I think it's unfair to be to be speculating about their marriage! I don't see any signs there is anything wrong. You're just wanting there to be problems.
The aquarium, maybe Myles loves it there.
And as for the playgroup comment, make up your mind. Two days ago you were picking at her for putting Myles into nursery when he was a little bit poorly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

candyland_

VIP Member
Claires thread is one of the tamest mum pages on Tattle.
We mostly only talk about her food, whether she’s quit her job or other minor things. Some influencers can’t blink without being crucified.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Its not what she does its her self obssessed and selfish nature in general towards everything including her children, she wants an easy lazy way out of lifes responsibilities she is not a credible or real person in the way acts and thinks and is projecting that non reality onto her children.
Honest you are a joke! She’s not lazy at all, she does a lot around the house and for the kids etc!!
you have a lot of hate for Claire for some reason but your the one with issues!!

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Recap

Claire’s did something weird to her hair and is looking very tired and almost gaunt these days.

She is buying processed stuff and minimal food, kids are sharing sausage rolls, crumpets, and baked potatoes. She buys herself two yogurts for the week and three porridge pots for work. Every week. Her love of nice food seems to have disappeared.

#meatballgate

Her youngest kid is driving her to the brink.

What else folks?

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
She’s moved Myles into a toddler bed and got herself a spray tan I was getting Something about Mary vibe’s until she washed it off 😂
782BE5FF-573D-4367-B6EC-810AC150CC1A.jpg
8F472A2E-0306-4F38-9BB8-E10AADA7B34C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I know we nit pick about certain things like portions etc, but out of all the people I watch on YouTube, Claire is in my top 5 of favourites. I always enjoy her vlogs or seeing gifts she's bought.
So sad to hear about Pickles the dog 😔

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I had a dream last night that I was at Claire's house and she was vacuuming as I sat at the dining table. Claire pointed out of the window a funfair in the distance. I've not watched Claire's vlogs for a long time, so it's a wonder why I dreamt this.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
All kids are perfect little angels, no tantrums, no moody fed up faces......which planet is that? I'm sure many parents would love to live there 😂

I think Myles gets bored indoors, he is like how Alister used to be, loves being outdoors. Just a typical adventurous child.

Of course her gym is a mess, 99% of households have at least one dumping ground somewhere in the house/outdoor building. To me, they really are just a normal family. I'd rather that than some of the fake rubbish you see from some youtubers.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She is zoning out from the responsibility of looking after Myles , shes been like that since hes been born.
That’s total rubbish. She has always been his primary care taker, she makes sure to take him out and about, does baking, has little activities etc, if she were “zoning out” she’d have him stuck in front of the tv all day every day. He’s obviously a high needs child and that gets exhausting. Mothers are human, and are allowed to be fed up with a situation.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Why is she buying a light coloured material sofa with a toddler ? The one she has is far better
Because not all toddlers are animals?! We have light coloured sofas that we’ve had for 10 years, 4 kids, and they are grand. The one she has at the minute gives me a headache 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I really think they need to be looking out for learning disabilities like ADHD with him. She said that she never found Violet or Alister as challenging. This would be the right time to get a support plan in place. I really think she should consider getting an aunpair for some respite.
He may just be a headstrong child he doesn’t come across like he has additional needs , V and A are a similar age they would’ve kept each other entertained when they were younger where as Myles relies on Claire for that , she bound to see a difference.

Anyway Claire has to workout with the family in tow
E7FFDA96-857C-4D89-B085-596B4DAAC231.jpeg

I think she would just rather have a full day to herself where she can have eyelash appointments, go to the gym daily and shop as much as she likes.
Wouldn’t we all 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Alister and Violet barely appear in her vlogs and I’m assuming Myles only does because he’s around.

I can’t understand why people give her hate about him going to nursery a couple of days a week. She gets a break and he gets to have fun and be sociable so what’s the problem? When my daughter was at nursery there was lots of stay at home mums dropping their kids off five mornings/afternoons a week.
I think nursery's good for him I'd put him in more often ,she does show A&V bedrooms and private belongings a lot ,even goes in when they're in bed .I think that's out of order now ,they deserve more privacy .

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She probably can't be bothered to wash it so the shortest she can cut it she will , not sure what Graham is going to think with these radical hairdos lol he seems a very simple country man.
This has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “radical hairdos” she’s hardly shaving half off and dying it rainbow, it’s a bog standard style 🤣🤣🤣 the phrase radical hairdos has made me properly laugh out loud!

I agree she looks better with darker hair. The light hair ages her IMO.

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I used to enjoy this thread but it has been ruined 😂

I agree totally. Used to be a nice thread with the odd jibe at Claire when she was being an idiot. Now it’s two very bitter people constantly jumping on every single thing she does. Claire can’t even breathe without being accused of destroying Graham’s life and being a useless mother. It would be laughable, if it weren’t just so sad.

• Wow

Definitelyme

VIP Member
To be fair it doesn’t reflect well on the organisational skills of the employer. Interviews are a two way process, and in my eyes that would put me off working somewhere. I know mistakes happen easily, but someone being interviewed isn’t required to make up for the mistake of the employer or else have a black mark.
Also maybe she’s someone who really has to psych herself up? I know a change in interview time would totally freak me out and I’d not do well feeling rushed (I probs wouldn’t do well anyway!)

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
Wow. How do you go through life being so repugnantly bitter and hateful?
I don’t think that’s bitter and hateful.

claire is looking very gaunt, thin, tired, skin isn’t the best, almost frail, and so on. That’s not hateful. I am actually a little worried for her.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
If she hadn’t of teamed it with Grays workbooks it might have looked OK 😂
2FD12147-1F9E-438A-B0DF-F0FA6C907D2D.jpeg

• Haha