The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the primark hauls another awful one. Nothing for the older 2 children, way oversized 3/4 and 4/5 clothes for Myles and Claire trying to justify why she bought a Medium size rather than a small- its because you are Medium size Claire 😒then bought super skinny jeans in a size 8 she couldn't even do them up. Massive fail lol shes so delusional

Agreed, primark is ok for toddlers (and the sizing runs so small it’s no wonder she sizes up for Myles) but I would struggle for my older kids, especially my daughter.
My daughter couldn’t find anything in there when she was Violets age.. it’s only since she moved into a women’s size that she can pick up bits in there again that she likes and even then it only basics and pjs.

Reactions: 1
My daughter couldn’t find anything in there when she was Violets age.. it’s only since she moved into a women’s size that she can pick up bits in there again that she likes and even then it only basics and pjs.
My daughter is about to turn 9 and I just find the stuff in her age group is so much More grown up than I would want her dressing, more like the teenage stuff. I’ve never liked it much for girls’ clothes at all, even for my toddlers.

Reactions: 3
Claire mentioned a while ago she was hoping to go back to gym/PT work and went for that open day and interview at David Lloyd (I think) so I’m wondering if she has perhaps finished at her supermarket job and waiting to start something new.
I hope she is, as remember her vlog before getting the job where she was desperate for some adult time earning money and a routine away from Myles, I don’t think it’d do her good to be a SAHM all the time even if Myles is still having days at nursery.

Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned work in a couple of recent vlogs.. it’s sounds like she’s cut her hours down to just Sunday.

Reactions: 2
I think it was meant to be light hearted. I don't think anyone here feels any strong hate towards The Witts.
Huh? What is your problem with her? And why don’t you just stop following her if you dislike like her so much?

As far as I can see she’s just a normal mum.

Reactions: 4
I think it was meant to be light hearted. I don't think anyone here feels any strong hate towards The Witts.
😂 she doesn't do light hearted. She hates Claire. Doesnt matter what Claire does she will have something to say about it and it'll always be something negative.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.