The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moved Myles into a toddler bed and got herself a spray tan I was getting Something about Mary vibe’s until she washed it off 😂
782BE5FF-573D-4367-B6EC-810AC150CC1A.jpg
8F472A2E-0306-4F38-9BB8-E10AADA7B34C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watched her today for the first time in ages. She seems to be back to her old self. Does she still have horses and dogs? They didn’t seem to feature at all. Another passing fad it seems.

Reactions: 2
Yes she does but we only get a glimpse now and then , they lost the old dog Pickles just before Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Someone left her crappy comment saying oh no not about that (spray tan) and how they leave their skin how it is meant to be.

Sounded like Rugratz to me.

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to see what her hair turns out like , Grays booked them a surprise birthday meal /nightout that's she's found out about.

Can't wait to see what her hair turns out like , Grays booked them a surprise birthday meal /nightout that's she's found out about.
I've never seen someone so excited about a haircut as Claire is right now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wish she would post full screen photos on Instagram instead of those smaller squares. Picky I know.

Reactions: 3
Fake tan for no reason at all. Hair appointment her night out with Graham wasn’t a surprise at all was it 😂 All for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.