The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire is bashed if she does something and then bashed for,not doing something.

Reactions: 6
Claire is bashed if she does something and then bashed for,not doing something.
Its not what she does its her self obssessed and selfish nature in general towards everything including her children, she wants an easy lazy way out of lifes responsibilities she is not a credible or real person in the way acts and thinks and is projecting that non reality onto her children.

Its not what she does its her self obssessed and selfish nature in general towards everything including her children, she wants an easy lazy way out of lifes responsibilities she is not a credible or real person in the way acts and thinks and is projecting that non reality onto her children.
Honest you are a joke! She’s not lazy at all, she does a lot around the house and for the kids etc!!
you have a lot of hate for Claire for some reason but your the one with issues!!

Reactions: 9
I don’t see her as lazy at all? Yes she likes a lot of “me” time, but she also has her kids out and about all the time (Myles during term time, all 3 during holidays), she is always buzzing round the house cleaning, she goes out and does all the shopping (whereas a lazy person would order all online, no?).

That house doesn't clean itself 😂
Nor does the shopping do itself, nor the washing for 5 family members etc etc. yes there are issues with Claire, but she isn’t a lazy person, I actually think she’s always on the go!

Reactions: 5
Nor does the shopping do itself, nor the washing for 5 family members etc etc. yes there are issues with Claire, but she isn’t a lazy person, I actually think she’s always on the go!
She is ! she gives me a headache looking at her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is ! she gives me a headache looking at her 😂
Shame she gives up on any potential job she could have though and then acts as if she has an unfulfiled life constantly on social media and that life is a drag all the time isn't it?

Shame she gives up on any potential job she could have though and then acts as if she has an unfulfiled life constantly on social media and that life is a drag all the time isn't it?
Maybe she settled down too soon ? she met Gray and had a child within two years ,I'm sure she said previously she was done having babies and wanted to focus on building a career for herself .I thought that's why she went back to nightclasses .

Myles must be in nursery
F9A93939-2931-4E43-8763-E8A3C3FD0D7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe she settled down too soon ? she met Gray and had a child within two years ,I'm sure she said previously she was done having babies and wanted to focus on building a career for herself .I thought that's why she went back to nightclasses .

Myles must be in nursery View attachment 1039144
That pictures from yesterday when Myles was there

How can you know what's going on in her head? Is she going to counselling and you're her counsellor? How the hell is she lazy? Why do you spit so much venom about her? Tell us, let us all into how you seem to know her so well!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rugratz spoils this thread every time they crawl back.

A few posters have noticed that Claire wasn’t herself so she’s trying to get back on track and she’s bashed for it. Is she not allowed to do anything for herself? Her kids are fed, clothed, she’s not leaving them to go to the pub everyday! She’s just an average mum.

Last edited:
How can you know what's going on in her head? Is she going to counselling and you're her counsellor? How the hell is she lazy? Why do you spit so much venom about her? Tell us, let us all into how you seem to know her so well!!
Wow someone needs to calm down a bit 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.