The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s raining on Claire’s parade it’s not like her to post stuff like this
88915DAA-E4D6-48CB-933C-9DFA689A9EFB.jpg
8BCC75AD-393B-4B43-ADE3-7822B1073426.jpg

Reactions: 1
Don’t know it seems to come from within as if she’s going to prove a point to somebody 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She was posting quotes about being ‘done’ too wasn’t she? Sometimes silence is golden.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it late for her to be posting they’re usually in bed by 8-9

I’ve just watched the New Year’s Eve vlog and I’m shocked at how many products Claire puts on her face :oops::oops: It’s not surprised that she suffers with break outs and bad skin with all that crap piled on her face. What happened to cleanse and moisturise ?

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if she’ll suit it I think she suits the dark better her hair has gotten so fine
49E34B52-A31F-48ED-91B4-A4BF783A7AFF.jpg
007ADB74-4881-4E85-A7A4-B4C382938C22.jpg

I don’t think it suits her as it is without going any lighter. It looks it’s best dark brown.

Reactions: 5
Yes it looks really straggly as is. I wonder does she get a good discount /freebie for advertising the hairdressers.

She might ! it's not like her to get her hair done so often she used to hold out for a cut till the last split end 😂

• Haha
She might ! it's not like her to get her hair done so often she used to hold out for a cut till the last split end 😂
She probably can't be bothered to wash it so the shortest she can cut it she will , not sure what Graham is going to think with these radical hairdos lol he seems a very simple country man.

• Haha
She probably can't be bothered to wash it so the shortest she can cut it she will , not sure what Graham is going to think with these radical hairdos lol he seems a very simple country man.
Oh I don't know I think Gray is a bit of a dark horse, putting edible knickers on Claires shopping list tells me he might like a racy blonde 😂

• Haha
Oh I don't know I think Gray is a bit of a dark horse, putting edible knickers on Claires shopping list tells me he might like a racy blonde 😂
I'd put money on Claire putting that on the list to prove a point haha 🤣

• Haha
This has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “radical hairdos” she’s hardly shaving half off and dying it rainbow, it’s a bog standard style 🤣🤣🤣 the phrase radical hairdos has made me properly laugh out loud!

I agree she looks better with darker hair. The light hair ages her IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.