The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching the what I eat vlog, how much does she spend on supplements 🤨 and she’s never well ,always complaining of something. I think she’ll find no matter how well she eats /!takes if she’s always stressed out the will have a negative impact on her health.

1ACCDE5C-4102-4D75-9358-9F4CAE8C6B41.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she suits the cut it’s better than it was before but the long dark suits her better.

If she hadn’t of teamed it with Grays workbooks it might have looked OK 😂
2FD12147-1F9E-438A-B0DF-F0FA6C907D2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thats the look right now for the teens around here all wearing those massive boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Some things she can’t carry off and they’re one of them .

I can’t believe she is only 34. She acts and looks way older imo.
Definitely! I think because she had children fairly early so there are women in their early 30's around her age with young families, whereas she's already got older kids and so for me I automatically think she's older. She's only a couple of years older than Emma Watson which blows my mind haha. But I think anyone who has kids no matter your age, it suddenly ages you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m 31, had my daughter at 19 and I’m still told I look 21 😅 She just acts old and mumsy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.