The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Violet get an apple watch for Christmas or did I pick it up wrong ? I'm surprised she splashed out that much if she did,, Edit to say it was an Ipad and Alistair got an Iphone

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was at Claire's house and she was vacuuming as I sat at the dining table. Claire pointed out of the window a funfair in the distance. I've not watched Claire's vlogs for a long time, so it's a wonder why I dreamt this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don’t enjoy the workout parts of her vlog, I don’t even think she’s doing anything worth her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t enjoy the workout parts of her vlog, I don’t even think she’s doing anything worth her time.
She is zoning out from the responsibility of looking after Myles , shes been like that since hes been born.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is zoning out from the responsibility of looking after Myles , shes been like that since hes been born.
That’s total rubbish. She has always been his primary care taker, she makes sure to take him out and about, does baking, has little activities etc, if she were “zoning out” she’d have him stuck in front of the tv all day every day. He’s obviously a high needs child and that gets exhausting. Mothers are human, and are allowed to be fed up with a situation.

I really think they need to be looking out for learning disabilities like ADHD with him. She said that she never found Violet or Alister as challenging. This would be the right time to get a support plan in place. I really think she should consider getting an aunpair for some respite.

Reactions: 1
I get the impression that she does everything on her own around the house, the older two should be helping by now. Even just by keeping their room tidy and making their beds.

Reactions: 5
I really think they need to be looking out for learning disabilities like ADHD with him. She said that she never found Violet or Alister as challenging. This would be the right time to get a support plan in place. I really think she should consider getting an aunpair for some respite.
She has said shes found Alister challenging and then it moved onto Violet being challenging and now its Myles again , she can't make her mind up.. most things are a challenge to Claire including going to work

Reactions: 3
I think she would just rather have a full day to herself where she can have eyelash appointments, go to the gym daily and shop as much as she likes.

• Haha
He may just be a headstrong child he doesn’t come across like he has additional needs , V and A are a similar age they would’ve kept each other entertained when they were younger where as Myles relies on Claire for that , she bound to see a difference.

Anyway Claire has to workout with the family in tow
E7FFDA96-857C-4D89-B085-596B4DAAC231.jpeg

I think she would just rather have a full day to herself where she can have eyelash appointments, go to the gym daily and shop as much as she likes.
Wouldn’t we all 😂

• Haha
I thought Myles was toilet trained? It looks like he’s wearing a nappy in that screen shot above ^^

Myles is a boisterous toddler, he seems totally normal to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes he is demanding, but he’s not even 2 and a half yet, he’s still a baby really.

Reactions: 3
He may just be a headstrong child he doesn’t come across like he has additional needs , V and A are a similar age they would’ve kept each other entertained when they were younger where as Myles relies on Claire for that , she bound to see a difference.

Anyway Claire has to workout with the family in tow View attachment 966097

Wouldn’t we all 😂
Violet looks always so sad and miserable these days too, especially throughout the christmas holidays , she must be stuck in the middle as Alisters of an age where wants his space and Myles screaming constantly cant be good for her mental health at home and she looks very displaced there in that photo.Plus that hut outside must be freezing and looks a complete tip and shes sat in the middle of it all.

Reactions: 4
Violet looks always so sad and miserable these days too, especially throughout the christmas holidays , she must be stuck in the middle as Alisters of an age where wants his space and Myles screaming constantly cant be good foe her mental health at home and she looks very displaced there in that photo.
She's at that age where the hormones are kicking in .Claire said she was missing her friends from school she was dropping her off at one of their houses for a catch up .

Reactions: 5
He’s nearly there she said he’s in pull ups
Ahh I must have missed that. The last I remember about his toileting was ages ago, I remember thinking it was amazing as he was so wee, I have two nephews the same age who aren’t anywhere near that stage. So maybe didn’t go as well as she made out.

Violet looks always so sad and miserable these days too, especially throughout the christmas holidays , she must be stuck in the middle as Alisters of an age where wants his space and Myles screaming constantly cant be good for her mental health at home and she looks very displaced there in that photo.Plus that hut outside must be freezing and looks a complete tip and shes sat in the middle of it all.
She’s 10, 10yo girls are moody little sausages 🤣 She always seems great with Myles, from what I’ve seen. A photo captures a second of what’s happening. It’s pretty silly to say her mental health is suffering and she is displaced from one picture 🙄

All kids are perfect little angels, no tantrums, no moody fed up faces......which planet is that? I'm sure many parents would love to live there 😂

I think Myles gets bored indoors, he is like how Alister used to be, loves being outdoors. Just a typical adventurous child.

Of course her gym is a mess, 99% of households have at least one dumping ground somewhere in the house/outdoor building. To me, they really are just a normal family. I'd rather that than some of the fake rubbish you see from some youtubers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.