The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could say that about every instagrammer then 😂 I honestly just saw a boy playing with toys, nothing more.
But people question why Myles is still going to nursery when she's at home ,so i think that's why she let's us know it's not that often , just like she let us know the gifted toys would be passed on to someone more deserving after we said about her not buying expensive playsets but willing to push them onto her subs by working with the brand ,she seems to try and justify herself for some unknown reason .

But people question why Myles is still going to nursery when she's at home ,so i think that's why she let's us know it's not that often , just like she let us know the gifted toys would be passed on to someone more deserving after we said about her not buying expensive playsets but willing to push them onto her subs by working with the brand ,she seems to try and justify herself for some unknown reason .
It might not be a nursery day for him though, he doesn't go every day to my knowledge. Or maybe it was fully booked. Nobody knows, we only see what she shows us.
Maybe she feels like she has to justify herself because of other people, I don't know. If it is because of comments on here, at least she's not Demi Donnelly and goes down the whole fake profile etc......bring back meatball gate 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It might not be a nursery day for him though, he doesn't go every day to my knowledge. Or maybe it was fully booked. Nobody knows, we only see what she shows us.
Maybe she feels like she has to justify herself because of other people, I don't know. If it is because of comments on here, at least she's not Demi Donnelly and goes down the whole fake profile etc......bring back meatball gate 🤦‍♀️😂😂
Or kellie Danson 🤣 remember that , I even had an escapee from Mrs Hinch's thread hating on me :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe Claire's grabbing all she can now incase the kids don't want to feature anymore and she decides to give up SM , it is a safety issue letting strangers know about their routine those pics on the news of that teen getting abducted were scary to watch ,i'd hate to expose my kids private life online.I remember someone popped up on her comments once telling her Alistair had an Insta account ...scary.

Reactions: 2
Alister and Violet barely appear in her vlogs and I’m assuming Myles only does because he’s around.

I can’t understand why people give her hate about him going to nursery a couple of days a week. She gets a break and he gets to have fun and be sociable so what’s the problem? When my daughter was at nursery there was lots of stay at home mums dropping their kids off five mornings/afternoons a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Alister and Violet barely appear in her vlogs and I’m assuming Myles only does because he’s around.

I can’t understand why people give her hate about him going to nursery a couple of days a week. She gets a break and he gets to have fun and be sociable so what’s the problem? When my daughter was at nursery there was lots of stay at home mums dropping their kids off five mornings/afternoons a week.
Its been interesting as I’ve been reading another person’s thread and she’s getting slaughtered for NOT sending her kid to nursery more days. I don’t agree with a lot these women do, but in many cases it seems that they can do no right.

Reactions: 3

I think nursery's good for him I'd put him in more often ,she does show A&V bedrooms and private belongings a lot ,even goes in when they're in bed .I think that's out of order now ,they deserve more privacy .

Reactions: 8
I think nursery's good for him I'd put him in more often ,she does show A&V bedrooms and private belongings a lot ,even goes in when they're in bed .I think that's out of order now ,they deserve more privacy .
She strikes me as the sort who would say “well it’s my house and I bought all the stuff so I can go in here/show it in vlogs if I like”, rather than admit that they are growing up and that is their space

Reactions: 7
I’m sure they wouldn’t want the whole school knowing what their bedrooms are like, nor their life.

Reactions: 5
Poor Claire was rushed off her feet not the relaxing day she was hoping for
4466E0BC-103D-4A9A-AC36-B77D8C924B51.jpeg

I’m sure they wouldn’t want the whole school knowing what their bedrooms are like, nor their life.
To be fair kids show their bedrooms all over Instagram and TikTok anyway.. My daughters friends do anyway.

To be fair kids show their bedrooms all over Instagram and TikTok anyway.. My daughters friends do anyway.
Within a friendship group i'd assume ? Claire is showing it on a very public platform to people the kids don't even know .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Within a friendship group i'd assume ? Claire is showing it on a very public platform to people the kids don't even know .
I suppose you are right but these kids accounts are still public.

I think kids care less about what is online than you might think.

I’d doubt that extends to influencers kids when their life is online you can see how much A&V hate the intrusion as they’re getting older, could make for a lot of bullying at school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.