The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just seems like she's grabbing at anything to make herself feel better instead of addressing what's really bothering her , her MH seems to be in decline no amount of lotions and potions will make her feel better .Graham is carrying her more and more yet she seems to resent him not being there , she needs to address the real problems and accept it's not a crime to feel like that from time to time instead of pushing on through it , life is short we don't always have to go full throttle we need to slow down and take stock of ourselves at times, she's glossing over things with the excessive spending that gives her a high for 5 mins untill she thinks up the next project ,you can be sure it won't be long untill she's nagging Graham about getting the patio done now there's a stretch in the evenings ,poor man must be exhausted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It just seems like she's grabbing at anything to make herself feel better instead of addressing what's really bothering her , her MH seems to be in decline no amount of lotions and potions will make her feel better .Graham is carrying her more and more yet she seems to resent him not being there , she needs to address the real problems and accept it's not a crime to feel like that from time to time instead of pushing on through it , life is short we don't always have to go full throttle we need to slow down and take stock of ourselves at times, she's glossing over things with the excessive buying that gives her a high for 5 mins untill she thinks up the next project ,you can be sure it won't be long untill she's nagging Graham about getting the patio done now there's a stretch in the evenings ,poor man must be exhausted.
Hes clearly taking all the responsibility of the home and looking after the older 2 as well as Myles and she obviously cannot be bothered working or looking after Myles or doing anything positive .

Reactions: 2
Hes clearly taking all the responsibility of the home and looking after the older 2 as well as Myles and she obviously cannot be bothered working or looking after Myles or doing anything positive .
I wouldn’t go that far 😂 but he’s definitely been doing a lot more than usual he doesn’t seem to have much time for himself she seemed right pissed off when he went fishing it’s not like it’s a weekly occurrence or anything.

• Haha
I wouldn’t go that far 😂 but he’s definitely been doing a lot more than usual he doesn’t seem to have much time for himself she seemed right pissed off when he went fishing it’s not like it’s a weekly occurrence or anything.
Shes so insecure over him , hes probably been playing away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Home life is clearly in decline , she plays it out very well on social media
I definitely think it’s more challenging since baby no3 maybe a bit of resentment on Claire’s part ,it was Grahams idea for a third he wanted another son, Claire wanted a career, she didn’t need to go along with it though.

Reactions: 4
I definitely think it’s more challenging since baby no3 maybe a bit of resentment on Claire’s part ,it was Grahams idea for a third he wanted another son, Claire wanted a career, she didn’t need to go along with it though.
Claire didn't get her own way for once and shes throwing her toys out of the pram ever since , constantly moaning, its all about control with her , totally unhealthy.

• Haha
Claire didn't get her own way for once and shes throwing her toys out of the pram ever since , constantly moaning, its all about control with her , totally unhealthy.
A woman scorned 😂 Grays paying the price with odd jobs, I’m a bit of a control freak myself which is why I’d have just told him to tie a knot in it if I didn’t want another 😅

• Haha
A woman scorned 😂 Grays paying the price with odd jobs, I’m a bit of a control freak myself which is why I’d have just told him to tie a knot in it if I didn’t want another 😅
She made a VERY insistent point about his vasectomy lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:poor bloke hes paid the price in more than odd jobs

• Haha
What the hell are you on about?
She’s up with those kids everyday, doing all the cooking, cleaning, food shopping, she does all the painting around the house etc too.

I’m really not seeing some of the issues people have with her. How is their home life in decline?

You’re being ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You wish! 🙄

I think it's unfair to be to be speculating about their marriage! I don't see any signs there is anything wrong. You're just wanting there to be problems.
The aquarium, maybe Myles loves it there.
And as for the playgroup comment, make up your mind. Two days ago you were picking at her for putting Myles into nursery when he was a little bit poorly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You wish! 🙄

I think it's unfair to be to be speculating about their marriage! I don't see any signs there is anything wrong. You're just wanting there to be problems.
And as for the playgroup comment, make up your mind. Two days ago you were picking at her for putting Myles into nursery when he was a little bit poorly!!
Playgroup as in mum and toddler group ?

You wish! 🙄

Myles doesn't have a choice he'll have to love it until claires subscription runs out 😂 she keeps tagging them too It's a good job Myles can't read or he'd be emailing them to tell them not to offer any free visits as he's had enough :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Myles doesn't have a choice he'll have to love it until claires subscription runs out 😂 she keeps tagging them too It's a good job Myles can't read or he'd be emailing them to tell them not to offer any free visits as he's had enough :ROFLMAO:
My nephew loves a local animal park. I've lost count how many times he's been but he always wants to go and is just as excited as when he went for the first time.

• Heart
My nephew loves a local animal park. I've lost count how many times he's been but he always wants to go and is just as excited as when he went for the first time.
Difference is he wants to go ,she said she had to stop taking Myles there because he kept throwing tantrums and she was disappointed she wasn't getting to use the pass as often as she'd like , myles is easily bored she said so herself .

Reactions: 1
Difference is he wants to go ,she said she had to stop taking Myles there because he kept throwing tantrums and she was disappointed she wasn't getting to use the pass as often as she'd like , myles is easily bored she said so herself .
He loves a tantrum though. He's king of mini meltdowns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.