The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are those mini sausage rolls 🤣
She seemed way happier the day he was in nursery and she had some free time.. I’d be putting him in for longer or more extra days 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is Helen Wrights family meals , a years worth of food in the Witt household 😅

Reactions: 3
Myles portion is the same size as Alisters only difference is he has an extra tiny sausage roll

Reactions: 2
Love helens cooking 🧑‍🍳 she reminds me so much of my Nan 👵 💕

Claire you have so much money why do the kids have such a small portions if money isn’t a problem and I mean it in nicest way possible

I think she’s got issues with food and is projecting it onto the kids. The way she stopped buying snacks and crisps over the summer etc was ridiculous, they are growing kids at home all summer, of course they are going to eat more. It’s not like she buys loads, it’s only ever the odd packet of seal bars and one multipack of crisps.

Reactions: 10
A quick google shows a 12 year old boy should be eating from 1800 to 2200. He eats the same portions as her toddler .

Reactions: 5
It’s the same way she nags Alister about being on his phone or waking Violet up at 7am on the weekend. Just leave them be..!

Reactions: 9
She gives them one sandwich thin for lunch with one slice of ham , frube, piece of fruit and seal bar any wonder they want to snack .

I'm getting more and more convinced she's scared of the kids putting on weight

Reactions: 7
I am getting worried too because money isn’t the issue feels like she doesn’t want them to get fat she used to be so good but bloody hell my nearly 2 year could that and ask for more hahaha
I'm getting more and more convinced she's scared of the kids putting on weight

Reactions: 5
Claire used to be overweight and she’s obsessed with getting her daily workout in but she looks no better for doing it, I don’t think she is eating enough to build any muscle.

I noticed they only had one pancake for breakfast in another vlog.

Claire used to be overweight and she’s obsessed with getting her daily workout in but she looks no better for doing it, I don’t think she is eating enough to build any muscle.

I noticed they only had one pancake for breakfast in another vlog.
He face shows that she’s eating too little and not eating healthily. She looks way older.

Reactions: 3
Protein wise she’s never far off (because as a nation we tend to overdo protein portions...me included) but those plates need far more starch/ carbs.

I think if you’re an adult who perhaps struggles with your own food demons, carbs can become a bit of a tricky area...which isn’t great when children will happily have half their plates full of carbs!

He face shows that she’s eating too little and not eating healthily. She looks way older.
She has always been very interested in health and fitness but that can sometimes lead to its own issues can’t it? Maybe a fat and calorie deficit going on :( A real shame when food becomes an area of control or stress in your life.

Someone posted Helens videos above and it’s pretty interesting to note that this is a family who eat pretty hearty portions, but are all healthy weights.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.