The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire always reminds me of something from a Roald Dahl book everytime I see her in a black dress 😬
EE373938-C225-4164-9234-BD49AEF341F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure if it’s her hair but she looks washed out/ older!
F136F3FC-DAE3-478E-B455-5EC0DCF2A06B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don't think the colour suits her skintone the the warm chestnut colour suits her best .

Reactions: 5
She’s looking very thin in her latest vid and kinda stooped over don’t know if it’s to do with bad posture or some kind of curvature of the spine, never really noticed it before,

Reactions: 1
My parents live near Claire and I live in suffolk....Brighton is not a good halfway marker 😅😅😅😅 wtf

She’s looking very thin in her latest vid and kinda stooped over don’t know if it’s to do with bad posture or some kind of curvature of the spine, never really noticed it before,
She’s always on the go, obsesses over what they eat and exercises whenever she can. I’m not shaming her here but she doesn’t look like she uses the gym at all, she needs to bulk up a tiny bit.

She’s always on the go, obsesses over what they eat and exercises whenever she can. I’m not shaming her here but she doesn’t look like she uses the gym at all, she needs to bulk up a tiny bit.
I thought the same. She does seem very obsessed with what the kids eat. In the last vlog when they had lunch out she was commenting about how big violets cake was saying how she wouldn’t eat it all etc. While Claire always seems to eat a decent evening meal with the family I wonder if she eats much else during the day. And she is on the go constantly and Myles seems such hard work. He’s a cute kid but by god he’s miserable.

She's definitely changed since she had Myles .I think she forgot how intense they are when they're young although in saying that my youngest is still hard work and he's 9 I think Myles will always be a handful he's got a strong personality compared to the older two .

Reactions: 4
She has always tended to give them the tiniest of portions. Splitting a small 15g bag of crisps between two of them. One sausage for Alister when he was 11. I don’t think she starves them at all. I just think she has issues with food.

She has always tended to give them the tiniest of portions. Splitting a small 15g bag of crisps between two of them. One sausage for Alister when he was 11. I don’t think she starves them at all. I just think she has issues with food.
Their portions looked pretty small on yesterday’s vid this is Alastairs
7D77F4FA-D732-4BE6-AEA7-828B2C08FA34.jpeg

• Wow
That looks like a portion for a child half his age. I can imagine him being a 16 year old and she will still be splitting a sausage roll between three of them . I do think they have unlimited access to fruit but that brings its problem too. She seemed shocked Alister had cavities. When it’s no surprise with the amount of sugar all be it natural.

That looks like a portion for a child half his age. I can imagine him being a 16 year old and she will still be splitting a sausage roll between three of them . I do think they have unlimited access to fruit but that brings its problem too. She seemed shocked Alister had cavities. When it’s no surprise with the amount of sugar all be it natural.
I know V has a small appetite but she's constantly giving off about Alistair snacking ,if he's eating the food he must be hungry .

The kids eat do eat healthy dinners but so much processed sugar laden yoghurt, cheese strings sugary breakfast cereals & sausage rolls not surprised they had cavities at such a young age

They're still using childrens toothpaste too is there not more protective qualities in the adult one.

She’s changed so much since she had Myles, I think she’s a bit drained. I looked back at her Instagram to when she was pregnant and she had lovely hair and looked so much younger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.