The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not buy two coats then? Never skrimps on herself while the kids are wearing cheap hoodies from Primark.

I have nothing against Primark.. I love it for basics but almost teenagers don’t want to be wearing a £5 hoodie. Don’t lynch me 🤣
Yes she loves to kit herself out with brands but doesn't extend to the kids lol ! nothing wrong with Primark but I think Alistair would most likely prefer chav clothing at this stage 😂

Reactions: 2
Did she not buy two coats then? Never skrimps on herself while the kids are wearing cheap hoodies from Primark.

I have nothing against Primark.. I love it for basics but almost teenagers don’t want to be wearing a £5 hoodie. Don’t lynch me 🤣
I bet he'd love Nike hoodie or a pair of Jordans or something. Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
She’s going to struggle badly once the bad weather sets in Myles doesn’t like spending time indoors that’s what gets to her as is.

I feel like he’s hard work because she’s constantly been a helicopter parent around him, always had activities set up for him or hovered around him while he plays. He’s never really been taught how to go and play alone.

It’s her karma for being so smug about how amazing violet and alister were lol
She used to cry about Alister too.

Reactions: 8
I had the exact same age gap for child 3 and found it better because the big 2 were somewhat more independent.

Reactions: 1
I get that Myles whinges but I actually don’t think he’s as bad as she makes out. Her problem is she wants to do her own thing, work out, sit around watching Netflix instead of parenting a toddler. Most toddlers are hard work, they can’t verbalise properly yet and get frustrated. She needs to set clear boundaries

Reactions: 8
I get that Myles whinges but I actually don’t think he’s as bad as she makes out. Her problem is she wants to do her own thing, work out, sit around watching Netflix instead of parenting a toddler. Most toddlers are hard work, they can’t verbalise properly yet and get frustrated. She needs to set clear boundaries
I think this is pretty accurate.

Reactions: 3
100% he seems like a pretty regular toddler who has meltdowns and isn't independent like her older two. Either she got lucky with the older two and they were easier as toddlers or she's just forgotten how much work and how tiring they are!

Reactions: 6
I think Alistair and Violet would’ve kept each other entertained when they were younger where as Myles will be the annoying little brother so only has Claire to entertain him and she’s not used to that

She struggled losing her freedom.
I’m sure it was Graham wanted a third child I remember her saying she was done her family was complete.

Reactions: 4
I think Alistair and Violet would’ve kept each other entertained when they were younger where as Myles will be the annoying little brother so only has Claire to entertain him and she’s not used to that

I’m sure it was Graham wanted a third child I remember her saying she was done her family was complete.
I remember it being Graham that had wanted a third for a while.

That’s not a lot of food! I know us Brits are greedy, but it’s not even like it’s got a big bowl of veggies to go with it.

Myles wouldn’t sleep at his Grandmas so she brought them home and settled him there while they were out. I’m not really sure what Claire’s got to complain about, at least they still got to go on a date night.

You don’t get the same freedom when you have three kids unfortunately, I see it with my brother. One of the reasons I’m happy sticking with one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.