The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all these affiliate links? She's never done this many before, now it's several a day. Would have made more sense in December in the run up to Christmas.. If she'd done a try on video and then the links to follow, fair enough, but it just seems so random!

Reactions: 4
She's now labeling the affiliate links correctly with 'AD - AFF'. Reading here or someone had a word? 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's now labeling the affiliate links correctly with 'AD - AFF'. Reading here or someone had a word? 😬
Either way, I’m glad she’s marking them correctly 👍🏻

What is with all these affiliate links? She's never done this many before, now it's several a day. Would have made more sense in December in the run up to Christmas.. If she'd done a try on video and then the links to follow, fair enough, but it just seems so random!
I agree, very random and I can’t figure it out. I wonder if she’s looked at other influencers and thought “duck it, they all do it so I may as well earn a quid or two as well”

Either way, I’m glad she’s marking them correctly 👍🏻

I agree, very random and I can’t figure it out. I wonder if she’s looked at other influencers and thought “duck it, they all do it so I may as well earn a quid or two as well”
Oh, same. Just an observation, not a criticism. At least if she has read here or been told then she is taking the advice on board and making changes. If this linking business is a new thing for her, she probably genuinely wasn't aware that she needed to declare 'AD' as well as 'affiliate'.

Oh, same. Just an observation, not a criticism. At least if she has read here or been told then she is taking the advice on board and making changes. If this linking business is a new thing for her, she probably genuinely wasn't aware that she needed to declare 'AD' as well as 'affiliate'.
Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to come across in anyway abrupt!

I hope she hasn’t read here, but it usually comes out pretty easily if they have. A few mentions addressing things in her next video which have been brought up on here and we will soon know!!

Reactions: 3
at least we have it confirmed she reads here . I stick by she must be hard up would fit in with going back to work and now posting links to any old crap.

I reported her to ASA the other day but I don’t think they work that fast.

• Haha
I think Claire maybe stealing Mrs Meldrum crown as the new Beggy Mitchell . Thing must be hard on the farm

How uncomfortable goes Graham look in his nutmeg as pose 🙈🙈🙈 poor fella!
Alister clearly doesn’t want to be in those pictures either. She has said before how he doesnt want to be in the vlogs etc. But looks like if it’s an Ad he gets no say in the matter.

I’ve never commented before but I felt so sorry for Alister. He clearly didn’t want to be in that picture. She needs to be careful as kids his age can be cruel. My kids are the same and similar age and they would kill me for even the odd picture of them on social media. Nevermind posing with the whole family in pretty uncool Morrison’s clothing.
I like Claire but she needs to leave Alister out of it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Alister back at school too?
It seems ridiculous when she’s home 3 days a week and spending her days cleaning.

Reactions: 2
So Alister is home ? Why is Violet at school , you can't pick and choose which child goes in which one is at home - they should both be at home when shes there all week long.
She isn’t though? When she’s clearly got a job too?

Violet is at school. She says Violet just got back from school in the latest vlog. Claire was at home doing absolutely nothing and left Alister to it with his school work. There is absolutely no reason Violet should be at school right now. Claire was not working , she should be at home.
People have said multiple times that some schools will only take kids all 5 days.

You were always so down on her for not having work outside the house. Now that she does you ignore it, and imply she doesn’t

Reactions: 8
Does Claire still do personal training or similar (pre-lockdown of course). I haven't followed Claire for flippin ages but used to watch her youtube videos all the time years ago

Does Claire still do personal training or similar (pre-lockdown of course). I haven't followed Claire for flippin ages but used to watch her youtube videos all the time years ago
Yes, but she stopped when she went on maternity leave with Myles, and then I guess by the time she could start again Covid was in play. She was running training sessions from their home gym, if I’m right.

Reactions: 2
I dont always agree with her BUT our school wants them in all 5 days to keep the set bubbles. I only work 3 days. I also have 2 older ones at home and the younger ones go...because they have to go every day. Maybe Alistair is ok home alone for a bit since he is secondary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.