Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
It doesn’t sound like they have from her update, it seemed to be more focused on heavy periods.

Sometimes I don’t think she realises how good she has it. She’s got her family, the farm, a part time job, she can go to the gym/salon/shopping anytime she likes, no apparent money problems, she would pop out for dinner with friends before lockdowns etc yet she will still find something to whinge about.
All that is true and she has a lot to be thankful for but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. If there is a hormone imbalance or some other underlying health condition affecting her moods then it doesn't matter if everything else is going right in her life, she's still going to feel like shit. I have a very good life but my moods are awful a lot of the time. I know and acknowledge my life is good but some days I just cannot shake the feelings I have, it's like a physical hold over me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Marki

Am I the only one that really likes her ?
Her kids are always dressed appropriately always have warm dinner each night they get all they need she does treat her self but she does treat the kids fair bit I mean if she has the money to blow on treats for her self I don’t see why not at the end of the day she is working okay only couple of shifts but she does look after the house and the garden cooks and spare quiet bit time with the kids giving them all her attention does the school run she isn’t lazy like other influencers I can name few and her house is lovely and clean you never see it mess or the beds not being made ... also what I love about her is that she puts safety of the kids a main priority that’s big plus for me and I have learned of her quiet bit as a young mother .. she is tired and Moans about it but aren’t we mums all tired ? If she wasn’t moaning about it I would find hard to relate to her 😂

And Ps : am not Claire hahaha

Reactions: 14

reader87123

VIP Member
Yeah, there's definitely been a feeling of low moods from her for a while now. She's also not been working out (or has she?) like she used to. Plus the 'lazy' cooking, which isn't a big deal imo but just because it's Claire and she usually rustles up some lovely home cooked meals for her family. Maybe she thought working would create a better balance but all it's done is add more onto her plate. Obviously I don't know for sure but I suspect it's many things contributing to how she's feeling - lockdown, toddler that doesn't sleep, stress of having an older child/children of totally different ages, work not giving her what she thought it might, shit weather, etc. Tbh I can't blame her for lacking the motivation to do what she used to do, it's a tough time all round at the moment. So many days I wake up and wonder what the point of everything is. And then there are things I'm sure she's got on her plate that we don't even know about. I hope she's OK and I hope once restrictions start to ease a bit she'll find some joy in the things she used to.

Reactions: 13

Lilythepink123

I've never posted on Tattle before but I'm in somewhat disbelief at Claire today and need to vent!

I messaged her about the swipe ups as it felt like her whole ethos had changed and that it was too much. I said something like I knew she'd just got the feature as she'd got to 10k follows. She's made mistakes before (anyone remember when she did the ad for Bernard Matthews and took on constructive criticism??)

Well her response was awful and she said there is nothing making me swipe up and suggested I unfollow if I don't like it. I wrote back to say I'd been a subscriber on YouTube for years and she's's now blocked me. I've genuinely watched her since around 2010/11! I've messaged her before and she's been polite and friendly.

I've noticed that she has dropped a significant amount of followers today, over 1000, so perhaps I wasn't the only one disgruntled by this.

Disappointing...

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Some of the comments on this thread set feminism back about 75 years.

Claire is the little wife, Graham is the poor husband whose wife doesn’t cook his meals well enough. If my husband was waiting for me to make his breakfast he’d be waiting a hell of a long time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Grahams a good one isn’t he? Leaving the market early and taking Myles for the afternoon. I know he’s his dad blah blah but it’s good to see she has that kind of support.

Reactions: 11

Markusadam

The thing is myles is 2. A 2 year old doesn’t care if they go out to places. Give them crayons and a cardboard box and they are happy as a pig in shit!!!! She sees it as him ruining the day out but I used to see it as they had had enough and we just came home.

Reactions: 11

reader87123

VIP Member
The constant aff linking is really irritating now. I get putting an aff link if you're doing a haul and you've bought the items but some of the things she's linking is just for the sake of it. Makes her look really greedy which is a shame.

Reactions: 10

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Ahh I really felt for her in that video. Part of her feeling so rubbish was probably down to being slightly under the weather too. But she was laying heavy blame on herself, saying she’s a failure etc, and I felt for her. I don’t think (from what I’ve seen) that Myles is horrendous. Definitely on the “harder work” side of things, but actually I think she seems to be suffering from a lot of anxiety and possibly other issues which make it so much harder for her to handle. Imo it’s not “normal” to only be confident taking your toddler out with another adult present. I think her mental health has been suffering since she had Myles, but she hasn’t acknowledged it properly to seek help

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I think she’s got issues with food and is projecting it onto the kids. The way she stopped buying snacks and crisps over the summer etc was ridiculous, they are growing kids at home all summer, of course they are going to eat more. It’s not like she buys loads, it’s only ever the odd packet of seal bars and one multipack of crisps.

Burda

VIP Member
I have 4 and when they were little we went 6 yrs without an evening out together. Get over it. It happens. Find other ways to make it work at home!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I do wonder if it’s a sensible idea taking a tetchy toddler shopping all the time? In the vlog they went to primark first, she surely couldn’t have NEEDED anything as she was only there recently? So maybe if she didn’t drag him round the shops so often he wouldn’t be so grumpy half way through their day out?
I know obviously shopping needs to be done at times, but I do everything to avoid taking my toddlers as it’s just not fun for them.

Does anyone else think that Claire moans so much about everything and never seems happy or grateful for anything. They go away as a family for a few days - lovely lodge, hot tub etc and she moans she’s tired, they’re out of a routine 🙄. Long queues at the theme park, can’t relax because Munch isn’t in bed yet.
I struggle to watch her sometimes because she really does live in a bubble and doesn’t realise how lucky she is.

Reactions: 9

kat_g

Well if she can't hack going out to work then its hardly like she has to for financial reasons. 3 days a week is hardly exhausting - she needs to get a grip on reality.
Working three days, with a toddler that doesn’t sleep well and two other children to think about is definitely exhausting! Honestly...I have no words 😬

Definitelyme

VIP Member
yeah the golden boy is featured too much its all about him
The big two are at school all week, Myles is at home more often. It’s only natural that a toddler, who needs constant watching over, is going to feature more than an older kid who is off doing their own thing more often.

Side note: I’ve really been missing Rugratz

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
It’s always very clear when posters don’t have kids. The idea that a mother has to be 100% on it at every second is so laughable it could only come from people who are ignorant about parenthood.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
It’s the same way she nags Alister about being on his phone or waking Violet up at 7am on the weekend. Just leave them be..!