The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she must do top up shops I can't believe that lasts a week
I don’t recall her ever talking about a top up shop and she always says stuff is for the week.

I wondering what Violet has in her packed lunch except for a wrap and some fruit since she doesn’t like yoghurts and there’s not a lot of options for the week if Claire and Graham are having the sandwich fillers.

Reactions: 3
I don’t recall her ever talking about a top up shop and she always says stuff is for the week.

I wondering what Violet has in her packed lunch except for a wrap and some fruit since she doesn’t like yoghurts and there’s not a lot of options for the week if Claire and Graham are having the sandwich fillers.
I remember her showing the wraps before and all they had in them was one slice of ham and mayo ,and only one wrap each .

Reactions: 1
It feels like she is restricting food and buying the bare minimum. She talks about hating wasting food but one pancake for the week and then that’s your lot until next time is insane to me.

I remember her showing the wraps before and all they had in them was one slice of ham and mayo ,and only one wrap each .
She buys the mini wrap too, which are tiny. Perfect for a toddler it at violet and a listers age they should be eating the large wraps now!

I was rewatching one of the kids lunches for the week videos and one day they had half a toastie each 🤣 throwback to when she started halving sausage rolls
B830FAE5-02A6-443D-91E3-BE2288EE414A.png

• Wow
It feels like she is restricting food and buying the bare minimum. She talks about hating wasting food but one pancake for the week and then that’s your lot until next time is insane to me.
Why? When you buy a food you aren’t necessarily buying it to eat every day...

I’m not denying that Claire has food demons, but we only need to look at Graeme (Graham?!?) and the three children to see that there’s enough food being consumed in that home 🤷🏻‍♀️

They must be getting it from other sources or secretly eating for Claires meals wouldn't account for Grahams size although she's mentioned Violets only about 3st and she's the only person I know sizes down in Primarks kids clothes so Alistair must be very slight too.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the food vlog, when talking about the maths set she calls the protractor a bloody projector 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.