The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can definitely see the weight difference on her now compared to a couple of years ago and her hair and skin is so much better, stress can do a lot of damage .
7AEAA68B-9430-4811-B627-A6CCADB724A1.jpeg
62AA9658-D546-46D1-B0BA-21170CCF5FA5.jpeg

Bottom pic is now
9F494724-54DC-4B33-A658-25A7E219CB18.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh wow side by side you can see there is a massive difference. I just don’t think she is happy at all

Reactions: 7
I’ve got no experience myself but I imagine having a baby after such a big gap is really difficult. She’s gone from having her evenings free, working to please herself etc to raising a child who appears to be quite needy.

Graham seems lovely but is not exactly in a position to be a hands on dad every day.

Reactions: 5
The kids eat do eat healthy dinners but so much processed sugar laden yoghurt, cheese strings sugary breakfast cereals & sausage rolls not surprised they had cavities at such a young age
She bought much healthier food when the elder 2 were small. I’ve watched her for years and have noticed how much more processed stuff they all eat now.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow side by side you can see there is a massive difference. I just don’t think she is happy at all
She's lost her sparkle !

She bought much healthier food when the elder 2 were small. I’ve watched her for years and have noticed how much more processed stuff they all eat now.
She's said it's a time thing with her going to work and Myles's constant need for attention, tbh I think she's tiring of the work she doesn't seem as enthusiastic as she once was .

You can definitely see the weight difference on her now compared to a couple of years ago and her hair and skin is so much better, stress can do a lot of damage .View attachment 738472View attachment 738474

Bottom pic is now View attachment 738483
You can definitely see the weight difference on her now compared to a couple of years ago and her hair and skin is so much better, stress can do a lot of damage .View attachment 738472View attachment 738474
Sun damage will age you too.
Bottom pic is now View attachment 738483
Sun damage will age you too.

One thing I’ve noticed is she’s always telling the kids ‘you’ll never eat all that..!’ just leave them to enjoy their food. Alister is 12, of course he can stomach a cake.

One thing I’ve noticed is she’s always telling the kids ‘you’ll never eat all that..!’ just leave them to enjoy their food. Alister is 12, of course he can stomach a cake.
Maybe it's not their diet or quantity of food her kids eat that she has concerns about then, perhaps she's one of those people that just hates food waste and she doesn't want them to have big portions and not finish them. My in-laws are kinda like that, obsessed about wasting even a tiny bit of food. 😬

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's not their diet or quantity of food her kids eat that she has concerns about then, perhaps she's one of those people that just hates food waste and she doesn't want them to have big portions and not finish them. My in-laws are kinda like that, obsessed about wasting even a tiny bit of food. 😬
It’s just a bit strange, she seems to obsess over what they have but I can’t remember her always being like this. She’s even stopped buying them snacks and baking for the week instead, kids always eat more over the holidays, it’s part of having growing kids but she’s cut their snacking down to having homemade muffins for example. Not going to last a week are they?

Reactions: 1
I thought my gran was like that. Every time I’d go over she would feed me up, then when I got married and had kids did the same to them, I thought maybe she had stuff that needed using up.

Nah, she was just a top gran lol. My favourite was when she would give me ice cream (always Ben and Jerry) and then crush a flake on top :) good times.

Last edited:
Just watched the latest food shop.. she buys a chocolate cake every week!? :oops: Maybe it's just our family but we normally only eat cake for birthdays or perhaps whilst out for dinner or similar..
She seems to have an odd mix of not wanting the children to be constantly snacking on prepackaged snacks.. yet then allows them to have cake every week or baking brownies or whatever that probably has more sugar in than the prepackaged snacks. 😅 Perhaps if they had a bigger portions for each meal the children wouldn't need to snack so much.

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s been reading here and upped her portions ? or will she give everyone a fork each and freeze the rest 😂
04CCDF12-AA91-4C73-AE8E-A99CCA631AF5.jpeg

• Haha
I like the birthday haul she always has some good prezzie ideas.

She’s decided to put Myles in nursery an extra day and is feeling really guilty ,but she needs the break …I think they’ll both benefit from it

Dinner
04E4F5A0-3B36-49EE-8BAA-CFA2875D3D07.jpeg
59DCBAAF-E47A-441A-8FC4-5E8B33E2BA43.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.