The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to jump on the toothpaste thing here 😂 I’m a dental nurse and all children’s toothpaste tends to have the same amount of fluoride as adults toothpaste (1450ppm) we just recommend moving kids onto adult toothpaste to save parents having to buy loads of different toothpastes :)

Reactions: 6
Sorry to jump on the toothpaste thing here 😂 I’m a dental nurse and all children’s toothpaste tends to have the same amount of fluoride as adults toothpaste (1450ppm) we just recommend moving kids onto adult toothpaste to save parents having to buy loads of different toothpastes :)
Really ! so parents have been cheated by these toothpaste companies for years 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely not the brightest, someone asks about the site and she respomds with ’the pleasure beach’? Surely it’s obvious they meant where they stayed. She also refers to the site as the ‘camp’ 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely not the brightest, someone asks about the site and she respomds with ’the pleasure beach’? Surely it’s obvious they meant where they stayed. She also refers to the site as the ‘camp’ 🤣
She is an old head on young shoulders 😆

Reactions: 4
What do you think of the DIY kitchen? I think painting the tiles has ruined it and spray painting the cooker is just… nope.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s 100 times better looking it was even worse before ,those tiles were so dated.. I wish she’d do something with her sofa, while comfy it looks hideous.

Reactions: 8
I think for a DIY makeover, it's freshened up her kitchen, though not a fan of painted tiles! Like the panelling.
Yes that sofa is dreadful, the mix of colours would make me twitch!!
Not liking hair colour, darker suits her imo.

Reactions: 5
What do you think of the DIY kitchen? I think painting the tiles has ruined it and spray painting the cooker is just… nope.
I think the kitchen looks brighter and fresher. I hope to god she doesn’t paint the Raeburn though - I’m guessing Graham’s mum would be appalled - I’m assuming their bungalow was Graham’s families property before they moved in? Along with the lovely Raeburn .

Reactions: 4
I think the kitchen looks brighter and fresher. I hope to god she doesn’t paint the Raeburn though - I’m guessing Graham’s mum would be appalled - I’m assuming their bungalow was Graham’s families property before they moved in? Along with the lovely Raeburn .
I think the colour of that rayburn is awful, I wouldn't attempt to paint it, would replace it.

ive think they designed and built the bungalow I could be wrong though

I think they rent the flat to her Dad if I’m right. She said she has neighbours so I guess Grahams Dad sold off land to built even more houses .

I think the colour of that rayburn is awful, I wouldn't attempt to paint it, would replace it.
I think she's getting it professionally done .

ive think they designed and built the bungalow I could be wrong though
Did they ? I always thought it was Grahams grandparents lived in it and they inherited it hence all the old furniture that belonged to them , I know they renovated it .

I think they rent the flat to her Dad if I’m right. She said she has neighbours so I guess Grahams Dad sold off land to built even more houses .
Someone that lives near her said the farm isn't as remote as it looks on camera there are shops and houses near by .

I always thought she lived in the wilderness Monga until I heard her say her neighbours had a party and cars were coming and going all day .

I always thought she lived in the wilderness Monga until I heard her say her neighbours had a party and cars were coming and going all day .
Yeah I thought it was too but if you look when she's outside depending on where she's filming you can see houses nearby ,and someone was on here said they live local not rural like we all thought.

From what I remember: the bungalow was Graham’s dads and they just updated it when they moved in. They use to live on the other side of a field in the houses owned by the farm. you can see on google maps how rural or close to town it is.(the details are found in google)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.