The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, I loved this vlog today! Claire was totally loving her time alone raving in the car! Reminds me of me! Sometimes she grates on me a little but today I felt I could relate 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she feels lonely Graham does work long hours I think she's looking forward to getting a break from the kids while they're away

Reactions: 3
Four sausage rolls will last "the boys" (that's Graham too) three days. Is she actually having a laugh? Does she cut them into bitesize pieces?!! If she gave me less than the full sausage roll I'd launch it at her head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Four sausage rolls will last "the boys" (that's Graham too) three days. Is she actually having a laugh? Does she cut them into bitesize pieces?!! If she gave me less than the full sausage roll I'd launch it at her head!!
My friend ate five large ones at work this week in one shift 😂 Baking instead of buying endless snacks - fair enough but they must be hungry if they keep eating it all. She’s rationing them all because she doesn’t approve.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She might freeze 3 of them to make them stretch to next week 😂

My friend ate five large ones at work this week in one shift 😂 Baking instead of buying endless snacks - fair enough but they must be hungry if they keep eating it all. She’s rationing them all because she doesn’t approve.
Sausage rolls are sickening :sick: if that's what you're referring to 😂

I think Myles gets the biggest portion of the lot there’s not much difference in his and the older two
50DB28BC-FC5F-441C-942E-682625AEF63F.png
D88083BC-C3A7-48EB-AB5A-159D3139F400.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Five?!!! Holy heck 😲😂

• Haha
I’m just watching the vlog while I get ready for work.. How does her shopping feed them for a week? Especially in the holidays? A half loaf of bread and a couple of packets of sandwich chicken would just about make lunch for one day for the kids and she’s whinging about the price. She’s tight with her money and what they eat. I don’t think it’s enough for a family of five.

She used to have lovely dark hair too, now it looks thin and scraggly after having it done.

Reactions: 5
Four sausage rolls to last them at least three days? What else will they be eating? 😂

Her new hair colour doesn’t really suit her, I think the older colour was much more flattering on her skin tone. Can’t believe her hair looked like that though after the hairdressers, so thin and stuck to her scalp.

I’m just watching the vlog while I get ready for work.. How does her shopping feed them for a week? Especially in the holidays? A half loaf of bread and a couple of packets of sandwich chicken would just about make lunch for one day for the kids and she’s whinging about the price. She’s tight with her money and what they eat. I don’t think it’s enough for a family of five.

She used to have lovely dark hair too, now it looks thin and scraggly after having it done.
I was just thinking her hairs gotten very thin and limp looking , I’m surprised she’s filmed them going on holiday especially with the amount of burglaries at the farm.

Hold the front page, they've had a McDonalds breakfast!! I'm surprised she's not having cold sweats thinking about the amount of calories. Unless they bought one mcmuffin and she's cut it into 5 🤔

• Haha
She said they are off to Suffolk for a holiday but they are in Brighton no where near Suffolk!! And she even hash tagged Suffolk

• Haha
Maybe it’s Sussex she meant? I follow an influencer from East Sussex and they’re always around Brighton

Just rewatched the vlog and she said they are staying near Great Yarmouth and they are spending today in Brighton which is about half way!!!! Geography isn’t her strong point !!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Four sausage rolls to last them at least three days? What else will they be eating? 😂

Her new hair colour doesn’t really suit her, I think the older colour was much more flattering on her skin tone. Can’t believe her hair looked like that though after the hairdressers, so thin and stuck to her scalp.
They were bakery sausage rolls too, they’re lucky to be fresh the day after buying them 🤢

• Haha
Just rewatched the vlog and she said they are staying near Great Yarmouth and they are spending today in Brighton which is about half way!!!! Geography isn’t her strong point !!!!!!
She really comes across as quite dim.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.