The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup and i called her out for it and got flack but bottom line is she should had been at home with claire

People like her r so selfish and a big reason someone like me who was shielding and still partly scared to go out cant resume any normality because some dont have common sense sadly
While I feel for people in the CEV group ( me too) that live in fear I wouldn’t call it lacking common sense to send kids to school ,she did explain the school wouldn’t let her send V part time and if she needs childcare it can’t be helped but her lack of common sense in going out and about with possible corona is something else.

Reactions: 3
It surprises me that you find the life of these incredibly privileged children sad. What is it that you think children need to be happy, healthy, well balanced people?
I know parents who would sell their souls to bring their children up in the country, with a business that their children can inherit and investment properties to help their children when they’re older. To see them playing in their own swimming pool and large garden, to be able to afford holidays, classes, a range of presents at each celebration.
We have no right I know which friends have been round to play or when the children are round at a friend’s 🤷🏻‍♀️if she did share that we’d be shouting about safeguarding issues 😃
😂
Nobody said they had a right to know anything, I’m just going off what she shares. Just because you’ve got a pool and plenty of outdoor space doesn’t mean they aren’t bored or lonely during the holidays.

While I feel for people in the CEV group ( me too) that live in fear I wouldn’t call it lacking common sense to send kids to school ,she did explain the school wouldn’t let her send V part time and if she needs childcare it can’t be helped but her lack of common sense in going out and about with possible corona is something else.
Wait what ?! Ive just caught up on this thread havent read it in a minute but yh i agree her not at least doing a test is silly claire is not a silly person either she must realise theres a risk i dont get it myself why u would not just test to be safe

Reactions: 1
😂
Nobody said they had a right to know anything, I’m just going off what she shares. Just because you’ve got a pool and plenty of outdoor space doesn’t mean they aren’t bored or lonely during the holidays.
They’re children - a pool and plenty of outdoor space is what childhoods were made for. When Alister is an old man reminiscing about his childhood, I promise you he won’t be thinking about the time spent on his play station with a friend, he’ll be remembering biking on the farm, piglets and climbing up hay bales 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They seem happy enough , get the whingy baby to bed and it’s all good 😁
AC01C17F-D49F-4FDB-BA19-A545E0812129.png

Surprised Alister isn't having friends round or meeting up with them during the holidays. Isn't that what the school holidays are all about at that age - being ferried around by your parents to various friends houses 😅
The kids don't seem to do a lot outside of school, never heard swimming lessons or sports or music lessons, the kids don't often have friends round or go to other friends after-school either. They seem to live in their little bubble on the farm and occasionally meet up with her sister or go to Moors Valley.
They do karate , and often are at friends or having friends over in her blogs and nope my teen would happily hibernate in his room and is annoyed no one wants to go at even once of his mates it’s all about online sadly

What’s with the constant boomerangs on her stories, does anyone else even do them anymore?!

Yeah she must be bored or something 😂 can't wait to see how her hair turns out.

Is it only me thinks it odd that Alistair is still using children's toothpaste , I think mine were using it from about 8yr old .

Reactions: 5
Is it only me thinks it odd that Alistair is still using children's toothpaste , I think mine were using it from about 8yr old .
I thought the same thing.. it's not like he is going to be eating the toothpaste 😂 & he probably has all his adult teeth now too.

• Haha
I thought the same thing.. it's not like he is going to be eating the toothpaste 😂 & he probably has all his adult teeth now too.
I'm sure he must have by this stage he's 12 .I had to let mine go till 8 because they didn't like the taste ,thought adult stuff was too strong but I was kind of taken aback when she said it I thought it was for Myles 😂

Ha ha I also thought it was strange too. My eldest is 8 and she’s on adult toothpaste but I was at the dentist the other day and he said to move my 5 year old on to normal toothpaste too. So wtf at 12 is he having kids toothpaste 🥴😳

Reactions: 4
I’m sure you’re supposed to use normal toothpaste from around 6 or 7 as they need fluoride then

Reactions: 2
I’m sure you’re supposed to use normal toothpaste from around 6 or 7 as they need fluoride then
Yeah you are ,mine were awkward and hated the taste so I had to let them go to age 8 😂 I think some people start their kids on adult stuff and then there's no bother transitioning ...but 12 .....

🤣 My 12 year old hasn’t used kids toothpaste for years. She really hasn’t noticed they’ve grown up has she?

There’s 1000s of different variety’s if he doesn’t like the taste. Just keep swapping each time you run out until you find one.

• Haha
🤣 My 12 year old hasn’t used kids toothpaste for years. She really hasn’t noticed they’ve grown up has she?

There’s 1000s of different variety’s if he doesn’t like the taste. Just keep swapping each time you run out until you find one.
Well I wasn't sure if it was an ‘English thing ‘ where they used kids toothpaste into adulthood going by the Jeremy Kyle guests 😂
DF07B331-DDBC-412B-BA3F-3284297E7D79.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.