The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn't then she wouldn't mind any of the kids snacking. Everyone knows kids love to snack and her kids can clearly burn it back off. I'm actually surprised she doesn't half the seal bars and give them half each 😂
Tbh I let mine have what they want but I'm always giving out about snacking because then they don't eat their main meal it's so effin annoying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laughing at half a seal bar 🤣 She always says about them sharing whatever they have with each other or with Myles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Half a seal bar? Ffs!

Teen boys need over 3000 calories a day depending on their age/size/growth/activities/etc. If you’ve got an active kid they will need even more!

My 13 year old daughter does about two hours of sport most days. She out eats her dad who is over six foot tall and works in a manual job. She wears a size 6-8 and is pure muscle.

Kids need to eat a lot when they are growing. Claire, if you read here, please let your son eat what he needs. I’m not saying let him eat processed crap all day long, but give good full meals and healthy snacks (toast and peanut butter, fruit, cheese and crackers, some eggs and toast, an omelette, handful of nuts and some berries, etc) when he needs them. If you control what your kid eats that he is already eating in his room or hiding food, you are setting him up for massive food issues and disordered eating. Teach him about foods that are good for your body and make you feel good and to eat when hungry and stop when not hungry any more.

Reactions: 7
Half a seal bar? Ffs!

Teen boys need over 3000 calories a day depending on their age/size/growth/activities/etc. If you’ve got an active kid they will need even more!

My 13 year old daughter does about two hours of sport most days. She out eats her dad who is over six foot tall and works in a manual job. She wears a size 6-8 and is pure muscle.

Kids need to eat a lot when they are growing. Claire, if you read here, please let your son eat what he needs. I’m not saying let him eat processed crap all day long, but give good full meals and healthy snacks (toast and peanut butter, fruit, cheese and crackers, some eggs and toast, an omelette, handful of nuts and some berries, etc) when he needs them. If you control what your kid eats that he is already eating in his room or hiding food, you are setting him up for massive food issues and disordered eating. Teach him about foods that are good for your body and make you feel good and to eat when hungry and stop when not hungry any more.
She said they don't eat much bread the tiny loaf does them a week ? my kids are very active too my 9 yr old would nearly eat as much as Graham 😂

She really is being dumb isn’t she..!?
She’s still coughing, she feels unwell, her stomach isn’t great, Myles is restless but she’s still booking in activities for the kids.

Most places I’ve been to have signs/pre booking warnings that say DO NOT COME IF FEELING UNWELL. She might not think it’s Covid but I thought the rules (common sense) still applied.

All the signs of Covid but still no PCR ? I'm surprised none of her subs have told her to take one

Reactions: 3
All the signs of Covid but still no PCR ? I'm surprised none of her subs have told her to take one
And Graham went off to market, Violet at school club etc. If I felt unwell we would be staying home and booking a test.

She’s just wanted her life to be unaffected the whole way through this pandemic. Right back to her sending Violet to school when she could have been at home.

• Heart
She really is coming across as oblivious to the pandemic, she's also had her dad over and her sister and kids.

Reactions: 4
She seems to struggle if she doesn’t have her own way/free time.

She said Alister is just cooped up in his bedroom, instead of pulling him out and spending time with him she watched two episodes of Love Island. I get that he might not want to spend time with her but still.

I think Alistair prefers to be cooped up instead of having to entertain Myles all day 😂

• Haha
She said Alister is just cooped up in his bedroom, instead of pulling him out and spending time with him she watched two episodes of Love Island. I get that he might not want to spend time with her but still.
Surprised Alister isn't having friends round or meeting up with them during the holidays. Isn't that what the school holidays are all about at that age - being ferried around by your parents to various friends houses 😅
The kids don't seem to do a lot outside of school, never heard swimming lessons or sports or music lessons, the kids don't often have friends round or go to other friends after-school either. They seem to live in their little bubble on the farm and occasionally meet up with her sister or go to Moors Valley.

Surprised Alister isn't having friends round or meeting up with them during the holidays. Isn't that what the school holidays are all about at that age - being ferried around by your parents to various friends houses 😅
The kids don't seem to do a lot outside of school, never heard swimming lessons or sports or music lessons, the kids don't often have friends round or go to other friends after-school either. They seem to live in their little bubble on the farm and occasionally meet up with her sister or go to Moors Valley.
Alister does karate and Violet does gymnastics I think, still only once a week and not anything outside of that. She really panicked when Alister went to the park with his friends that one time.

Maybe she doesn't like to say if they're having meet ups with friends ,she mentioned the park was near the school so anyone could be hanging around ,like the person that popped up on her comments one time to tell her Alistair had an insta account.

She’s just wanted her life to be unaffected the whole way through this pandemic. Right back to her sending Violet to school when she could have been at home.
Yup and i called her out for it and got flack but bottom line is she should had been at home with claire

People like her r so selfish and a big reason someone like me who was shielding and still partly scared to go out cant resume any normality because some dont have common sense sadly

• Heart
Maybe she doesn't like to say if they're having meet ups with friends ,she mentioned the park was near the school so anyone could be hanging around ,like the person that popped up on her comments one time to tell her Alistair had an insta account.
Whenever she vlogs now they’re at home doing their own thing. Alister is in his room and poorly Violet is doing god knows what on her own, it’s quite sad.

They’re growing up ! She has said they don’t want to be in the vlogs as much especially Alistair, you can tell he’s uncomfortable on camera.

Whenever she vlogs now they’re at home doing their own thing. Alister is in his room and poorly Violet is doing god knows what on her own, it’s quite sad.
It surprises me that you find the life of these incredibly privileged children sad. What is it that you think children need to be happy, healthy, well balanced people?
I know parents who would sell their souls to bring their children up in the country, with a business that their children can inherit and investment properties to help their children when they’re older. To see them playing in their own swimming pool and large garden, to be able to afford holidays, classes, a range of presents at each celebration.
We have no right I know which friends have been round to play or when the children are round at a friend’s 🤷🏻‍♀️if she did share that we’d be shouting about safeguarding issues 😃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.