The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she not taken a proper test! Surely everyone knows the drill by now! Irresposnsible
She said I don’t know what it could be there must be a lot of bugs going around 😂…Maybe someone should tell her we’re in the midst of a pandemic 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just caught up on vlogs, and yes, was surprised she didn't mention taking a test! She's always out and about!

Reactions: 2
You'd think with her working in a supermarket and having kids at school some of whom test she'd be very aware of what's happening.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s in a little world of her own most of the time, living the same routines over and over without really thinking of what’s going on.

Reactions: 6
I get the impression that she’s quite dim. I can’t see her keeping up with the news.
Any person that's in their 30s and still doesn't know the difference between your/you're is definitely a little dim in my opinion.

And I feel mean saying that, but...

• Haha
I think she has been so absorbed in Social media that she doesn't really keep up to date with the real world...or doesn't care

I think she’s just absorbed in her family to be honest. She’s been in mum mode for so long that she almost seems to be on autopilot and in her head they’re all still very young. Moaning about Alister and Violet snacking, he’s a 12 year old lad and she’s hiding knock off Penguin biscuits 🤣 He’s almost a man let him have what he wants and stop treating him like he’s still Myles age.

Reactions: 5
He's probably snacking more cos his meal portions are small, he's a growing active boy!

The best ever was when she bought 24 cookies left out 4 and froze the rest 😂

• Haha
I agree. She really needs to let them grow up and growing teenagers particularly boys are always hungry. Feed the poor boy.

They probably need a more substantial meal at lunch too, she just gives them those noodles and a little snack.

They probably need a more substantial meal at lunch too, she just gives them those noodles and a little snack.
She’s always giving out about finding food wrappers in Alistairs room , he’s obviously hungry if he’s having to sneak food he’s far from overweight.

That's quite sad if she thinks that, they always come across as active kids, lucky in the environment they live in, plenty of outdoor space and a pool.

I think she's terrified of them putting on weight.
I'm not sure if it's that I think it's just her own appetite is small and she thinks everyone else must be the same 🤷‍♀️ I think Myles gets the largest portion of the lot of them (age wise ) .

Anyone else think it's odd she drinks her Gin from the can instead of pouring it into a glass I couldn't enjoy a drink that way ( alcoholic drinks not soft drinks )

I'm not sure if it's that I think it's just her own appetite is small and she thinks everyone else must be the same 🤷‍♀️ I think Myles gets the largest portion of the lot of them (age wise ) .
If she doesn't then she wouldn't mind any of the kids snacking. Everyone knows kids love to snack and her kids can clearly burn it back off. I'm actually surprised she doesn't half the seal bars and give them half a bar each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.