The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in the hols? My two are 5 & 8 and they go closer to 9 in the hols. 8pm in school time!!! Never can I get them to go earlier than that!
Mines the same age as Alister and bedtime is at 10pm, she usually gets herself sorted for bed at 9 and chills with tv for a bit.

Claire doesn’t realise her kids are growing up.

Reactions: 3
To be fair claire and graham do go to bed early. Bedtime for a lister probably means the time he starts getting ready for bed not a be in bed time.

Reactions: 2
I suppose they're early risers so maybe that accounts for the early bedtime .Alistair used to get up at 5/6 am I think she said V is the late riser and she gets up at 7.30

I suppose they're early risers so maybe that accounts for the early bedtime .Alistair used to get up at 5/6 am I think she said V is the late riser and she gets up at 7.30
I don’t think Alister is anymore and Violet would sleep in but she always gets woken up by Claire and Myles.

Absolute woolyback she is the way she goes on with the kids Alistair in bed so early and violet like there growing up claire and it's the holidays she constantly moans on such a bore 💤

I’m sure he’ll be still on his phone or console till all hours, but I bet she confiscates them before she goes to bed

I doubt he’s even allowed his tv on unless it’s in his allocated ‘screen time’ which she has said before would end at 8pm for bedtime.

• Sad
If mine stay up all night in holidays and she tired thats their own problem lol she's going to struggle with that one.

Claire and Alistair are poorly with a chesty cough and she’s still out and about without even taking a covid test.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They’re only to be used if you haven’t got symptoms

Reactions: 1
Yep lateral flow tests are for no symptoms. If you have symptoms you need a PCR

I really think that awful brown tile flooring in the kitchen spoils it. I'd have done that before I did the bathroom.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.