The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire seemed alot better in today's vlog, her hair looks good abit shorter! I always ff the cleaning bits, I don't get the fascination of watching others clean!!!!

Reactions: 3
Nope only one day behind Violent shouldn’t have been out of isolation until midnight on the 17th … this is her printing off Violets school work View attachment 669006
Oh you’re right

Claire seemed alot better in today's vlog, her hair looks good abit shorter! I always ff the cleaning bits, I don't get the fascination of watching others clean!!!!
The cleaning bits I strangely love, I live watching other people clean in a attempt to motivate my lazy arse 😂

Reactions: 2
I unfollwed as she's as boring as watching paint dry 💤moaning about her grocery bill what she's eating in all fairness who gives a crap she should put down the camera and bore off🙄

• Haha
I unfollwed as she's as boring as watching paint dry 💤moaning about her grocery bill what she's eating in all fairness who gives a crap she should put down the camera and bore off🙄
She does seem to moan a lot and very video is repeated over and over.

She going to see her doctor today maybe they'll give her something for her mood

Reactions: 1
She going to see her doctor today maybe they'll give her something for her mood
It doesn’t sound like they have from her update, it seemed to be more focused on heavy periods.

Sometimes I don’t think she realises how good she has it. She’s got her family, the farm, a part time job, she can go to the gym/salon/shopping anytime she likes, no apparent money problems, she would pop out for dinner with friends before lockdowns etc yet she will still find something to whinge about.

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t sound like they have from her update, it seemed to be more focused on heavy periods.

Sometimes I don’t think she realises how good she has it. She’s got her family, the farm, a part time job, she can go to the gym/salon/shopping anytime she likes, no apparent money problems, she would pop out for dinner with friends before lockdowns etc yet she will still find something to whinge about.
All that is true and she has a lot to be thankful for but sometimes it just doesn't work like that. If there is a hormone imbalance or some other underlying health condition affecting her moods then it doesn't matter if everything else is going right in her life, she's still going to feel like tit. I have a very good life but my moods are awful a lot of the time. I know and acknowledge my life is good but some days I just cannot shake the feelings I have, it's like a physical hold over me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

No it seemed they offered her a pill that Graham wasn't too happy about .I thought she would've explained her mood to the doctor and they would've maybe offered her something, if it is related to depression it wouldn't matter how much money or how good a lifestyle you had you would still find it hard to see the positive and find joy in things I think Myle's behaviour is grating on her too, she said on her stories he's been a nightmare today I think I'd be putting him into nursery full time he seems to enjoy it and it gives her a break at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No it seemed they offered her a pill that Graham wasn't too happy about .I thought she would've explained her mood to the doctor and they would've maybe offered her something, if it is related to depression it wouldn't matter how much money or how good a lifestyle you had you would still find it hard to see the positive and find joy in things I think Myle's behaviour is grating on her too, she said on her stories he's been a nightmare today I think I'd be putting him into nursery full time he seems to enjoy it and it gives her a break at the same time.
Maybe she hasn’t realised it could be depression.

Maybe she hasn’t realised it could be depression.
I thought maybe her doctor would’ve when she explained how she was feeling, then again some doctors rush appointments and maybe she didn’t go that far in into how she was being affected emotionally.

I thought maybe her doctor would’ve when she explained how she was feeling, then again some doctors rush appointments and maybe she didn’t go that far in into how she was being affected emotionally.
I find a lot of doctors gloss over what youve gone in for to rush you back out.

Reactions: 4

The thing with Claire is she’s never had to stand on her own two feet really. She met Graham at what 19? Quickly got married and had a family and never had to do anything on her own. She kind of walked into a ready made farmers wife life without ever really finding her own identity. It’s no wonder she’s depressed. She’s probably bored out of her mind and lonely. She doesn’t seem to have many friends to speak of, she has her mother in law on her doorstep which would drive me insane personally, a husband that works long hours and a whingy toddler. Not to mention 2 older kids that are growing up much to her horror.
Ok she seems financially comfortable but there’s only so many clothes and The Range hauls you can buy before that’s boring too. Her relief is her job. It’s the only time she probably feels like she be her own person.

Reactions: 5
I think part of her trouble is she’s spoilt. She had years of floating around all day on her own but since Myles was born she hasn’t been able to do it.

The kids run back and forwards to her MILs and she’s lucky they have sleepovers there. Id love an evening chilling in a pool while my daughter was away but I can’t 😅

I don't think Claire wanted a third child I think it was Graham was keen for another son .Vi and Alistair are close in age so would've kept each other amused when they were younger where Myles has no one only Claire to keep him amused until the kids come home so it's only natural she finds him demanding.

Reactions: 2
What Graham didnt want her having a tablet? When was it his choice?

What Graham didnt want her having a tablet? When was it his choice?
She thought it made your blood clot and relayed it to Graham without reading into it ,I think she had a clot of some sort during her pregnancy so Graham was against it for that reason but people were messaging her to say it wasn't what she'd described and only made the flow weaker , she said she's read into it and decide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.