The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she could be suffering from PND she's definitely changed since she had Myles .I don't know why Graham hasn't suggested she talk to her doctor ( or maybe he has ) but she's been struggling a while and it seems to be taking a toll on her .

Reactions: 6
Things do seem to be getting worse for her instead of better, I think she’s blaming the lockdown but restrictions are pretty light now.

Reactions: 4
Yes, she seems to be opening up more about how she’s feeling, but putting it down to other things, like her diet and lockdown etc. Before she was saying it was not seeing family and friends that was getting to her, she felt isolated but that’s not the case now .she should go see her doctor she said she might make an appointment because her periods are really heavy and painful, maybe she should mention her mood too .

Reactions: 2
Things do seem to be getting worse for her instead of better, I think she’s blaming the lockdown but restrictions are pretty light now.
She has always been a bit melancholic (that’s such an old fashioned term I know and I don’t mean it unkindly- it’s just a manner/aura she has), I’d imagine it would be easy for her to tip into a low mood. But sometimes the people closest to you don’t see the changes, because they’re too close to notice the slow decline.

Reactions: 3
I think she could be suffering from PND she's definitely changed since she had Myles .I don't know why Graham hasn't suggested she talk to her doctor ( or maybe he has ) but she's been struggling a while and it seems to be taking a toll on her .
I feel like she keeps blaming other things for her mood and when it doesn’t change then blames something else. She’s tried going back to work, putting Myles into nursery to have a break, blamed the pandemic (when she seems to have been low before the pandemic anyway but could well have made things worse), blamed not having any mum friends with toddlers, blamed not exercising enough, blamed time of the month, now she’s blaming her diet and seems to be taking every vitamin imaginable, protein powder and removing processed foods from her diet.

She did say she had the baby blues when Myles was younger but that only lasts for a few weeks right after birth but she was talking about the baby blues months after birth.. so was probably more likely the signs of PND then.

Maybe it’s not PND but whatever it is I think is bigger than simply changing her diet or going back to work will fix.
I agree she hasn’t been her ‘normal’ self since having Myles. Yes it’s hard work with a toddler and everyone has bad days but it seems like the majority of her days are bad!

The latest obsession with her diet I find a bit concerning. Claire is a size 8 and very slim and toned. Absolutely no need for her to be going on a keto diet or a diet of any kind. I did the keto diet when I had actual weight to lose and it does work, but Claire clearly has a healthy BMI! I haven’t watched today’s what I eat in a day vlog yet so maybe it won’t be as restrictive as I’m imagining.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she keeps blaming other things for her mood and when it doesn’t change then blames something else. She’s tried going back to work, putting Myles into nursery to have a break, blamed the pandemic (when she seems to have been low before the pandemic anyway but could well have made things worse), blamed not having any mum friends with toddlers, blamed not exercising enough, blamed time of the month, now she’s blaming her diet and seems to be taking every vitamin imaginable, protein powder and removing processed foods from her diet.

She did say she had the baby blues when Myles was younger but that only lasts for a few weeks right after birth but she was talking about the baby blues months after birth.. so was probably more likely the signs of PND then.

Maybe it’s not PND but whatever it is I think is bigger than simply changing her diet or going back to work will fix.
I agree she hasn’t been her ‘normal’ self since having Myles. Yes it’s hard work with a toddler and everyone has bad days but it seems like the majority of her days are bad!
Yes, exactly this 👆I think going back to work has only added extra pressure tbh ,she's definitely having more bad days than good. I wonder has her family noticed a change in her ! she doesn't seem to mention them much anymore ,even her dad doesn't seem to call as often .

The latest obsession with her diet I find a bit concerning. Claire is a size 8 and very slim and toned. Absolutely no need for her to be going on a keto diet or a diet of any kind. I did the keto diet when I had actual weight to lose and it does work, but Claire clearly has a healthy BMI! I haven’t watched today’s what I eat in a day vlog yet so maybe it won’t be as restrictive as I’m imagining.
No she doesn't need to diet .She did say in one of her vlogs she was struggling to eat she just didn't feel hungry and it was a botheration to make herself anything.

Reactions: 1
She’s back at work and the gym etc but she has little down time, she’s always doing something at 100mph and her idea of a lie in is 7am. Her days off are full.

She’s back at work and the gym etc but she has little down time, she’s always doing something at 100mph and her idea of a lie in is 7am. Her days off are full.
She's 'burnt out ' talk about living life in the fast lane ,she's homeschooling Violet too so even more pressure.

It all depends on the amount of days. I have literally just got an email from school to say one of my daughters has to isolate. Last contact was on 16th(yesterday ) and she has to isolate till 22 nd which is only 6 days!

This is what was emailed to me from the school......” The date of last contact with a confirmed case was Friday 16th July 2021. Due to the way isolation is calculated the 10 day self-isolation period will end on Thursday 22nd July 2021.”

It all depends on the amount of days. I have literally just got an email from school to say one of my daughters has to isolate. Last contact was on 16th(yesterday ) and she has to isolate till 22 nd which is only 6 days!

This is what was emailed to me from the school......” The date of last contact with a confirmed case was Friday 16th July 2021. Due to the way isolation is calculated the 10 day self-isolation period will end on Thursday 22nd July 2021.”
Yes my daughter only isolated for 7 days

My son had to isolate twice for the full10 days track n trace contact you after the school ,but if Violet was in school on the same day as the pos case she would have to do the full ten days ...Claire even confirmed it.
0FDFE959-61D7-49EF-B3FC-E160FC8123DA.jpeg

Bering in mind Claire’s videos are sometimes recorded a week before they are published

I’ve never been contacted by test and trace only by the school and my youngest son has just done a full 10 days (secondary not primary)

Looks like it was the 7th of July the vid was the 8th, it was the teacher that tested pos so the class had to isolate for 10 days

I don’t think Claire would break isolation early, her videos are behind.
She broke the rules throughout lockdown, she was still homeschooling V a couple of days ago she showed her school work on her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.