The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜… HOTTEST home day vlog but still leaves him in the car regardless. He was in there at 10:50 when she was talking about filming her grocery haul and then she carried him in from the car at 11:20.

My point was he had clearly been left in there too long whether she checked him in the end or not he was still left in there on a boiling hot day.
What was the advice you received? I assume, given your genuine concern for a childā€™s safety you acted upon this? You wouldnā€™t just post on tattle if your really believed little Myles was at risk, and with a background in healthcare, youā€™ll have acted in your concerns, yes? What did they say to you?

Reactions: 1
What was the advice you received? I assume, given your genuine concern for a childā€™s safety you acted upon this? You wouldnā€™t just post on tattle if your really believed little Myles was at risk, and with a background in healthcare, youā€™ll have acted in your concerns, yes? What did they say to you?
Things have to be kept on tattle itā€™s against tattle rules to contact anyone and announce it here!

Reactions: 4
Things have to be kept on tattle itā€™s against tattle rules to contact anyone and announce it here!
Iā€™m fairly sure tattle doesnā€™t stop people reporting a genuine child safeguarding issue, simply because itā€™s been discussed on Tattle...
But I doubt anyoneā€™s reporting anything. Because the little boy is fine. And everyone knows it.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m fairly sure tattle doesnā€™t stop people reporting a genuine child safeguarding issue, simply because itā€™s been discussed on Tattle...
But I doubt anyoneā€™s reporting anything. Because the little boy is fine. And everyone knows it.
I've no idea around reporting a safeguarding issue I'd still think that would be away from tattle as anyone could make up false allegations ,it was another careless move from Claire she's lucky it wasn't more ,you could see the panic on her face .

Reactions: 2
Chill out man ffs. Youā€™re on a gossip forum so stop pulling people up for gossiping, this isnā€™t a witch hunt to report anyone but she is lax about their safety time and time again.

The pool for one should be gated with more than a cover over it. She goes off into the gym and leaves him in bed, he could always wonder out. Alister used to wake up before sunrise and let himself out into the garden.

Reactions: 5
Chill out man ffs. Youā€™re on a gossip forum so stop pulling people up for gossiping, this isnā€™t a witch hunt to report anyone but she is lax about their safety time and time again.

The pool for one should be gated with more than a cover over it. She goes off into the gym and leaves him in bed, he could always wonder out. Alister used to wake up before sunrise and let himself out into the garden.
That pool gives me nightmares, Myles (as sheā€™s admitted herself )is hardwork compared to the other two he could wander out there anytime her backs turned ,even Lisa Prideux covered in a small pond in her garden before she let her boys outside , she said she wouldnā€™t chance it with young children.

To be honest I get the fear watching the blogs with myles in the pool and heā€™s up the other end, it doesnā€™t take much for an arm band to slip off or he slips through the ring. It does scare me, I would be always with my toddler in a pool but myles just floats about whilst Claire is messing with the older two!!

ā€œChill out manā€, that has made me laugh, thank you, I feel like a teen in the middle ninetiesšŸ˜€

Yes, weā€™re on a gossip forum but, if you really care about a childā€™s safety- do something about it! Send her a kind, concerned message about the pool. I think we can all agree she doesnā€™t seem to ā€œseeā€ some dangers like many of us other mums do...so hereā€™s a crazy idea...help her? Help another human rather than mocking her little boy, rather than microanalysing every detail of her (letā€™s be honest, financially privileged) life...just try a tiny bit of common decency?
Youā€™re on this planet once šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø (Or go ahead and continue trying to convince the readership sheā€™s boiling a baby in her car and continue mocking a pre-teen boy, whatever šŸ™„)

Weā€™re not actually mocking a twelve year old child are we? Good grief you come across all sorts of people on this site donā€™t you?
Should clarify, by talking about him not making his bed, that wasnā€™t me mocking the kid. That was a go at Claireā€™s parenting.

12 year old kids are more than capable of that kind of thing, hence Claireā€™s younger child making her own bed. So he doesnā€™t make it because Claire will.

Ive got better things to do with my time than make my 12 year olds bed. Claireā€™s a busy woman, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got better things to do too.

ā€œChill out manā€, that has made me laugh, thank you, I feel like a teen in the middle ninetiesšŸ˜€

Yes, weā€™re on a gossip forum but, if you really care about a childā€™s safety- do something about it! Send her a kind, concerned message about the pool. I think we can all agree she doesnā€™t seem to ā€œseeā€ some dangers like many of us other mums do...so hereā€™s a crazy idea...help her? Help another human rather than mocking her little boy, rather than microanalysing every detail of her (letā€™s be honest, financially privileged) life...just try a tiny bit of common decency?
Youā€™re on this planet once šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø (Or go ahead and continue trying to convince the readership sheā€™s boiling a baby in her car and continue mocking a pre-teen boy, whatever šŸ™„)
Sorry, Iā€™m a Geordie so type like I speak sometimes šŸ˜‚

I wouldnā€™t report because services are stretched to high heaven, hopefully she realised he was too hot as she did look a bit off and not do it again.

There is a "celebrity" couple on Instagram who have a pool and I get more nervous about their child getting scarily close to the pool than what I do with Myles. There's been a few times I've held my breath because she gets so close and the pool hasn't been covered.

There is a "celebrity" couple on Instagram who have a pool and I get more nervous about their child getting scarily close to the pool than what I do with Myles. There's been a few times I've held my breath because she gets so close and the pool hasn't been covered.
Is it James Jordan šŸ™ˆ

Is it James Jordan šŸ™ˆ
It is. That pool scares me!! They've baby proofed indoors, even went as far as putting soft tubes on the edges of the table, which I thought was a great idea. But then you see the pool and how close she gets to it sometimes when it's uncovered šŸ˜²

It is. That pool scares me!! They've baby proofed indoors, even went as far as putting soft tubes on the edges of the table, which I thought was a great idea. But then you see the pool and how close she gets to it sometimes when it's uncovered šŸ˜²
Omg I knew it would be, every time I see the baby by the pool my nerves go! Think Iā€™ve only seen it with a cover on once. I wish they would get some fencing around it or something šŸ™ˆ

Omg I knew it would be, every time I see the baby by the pool my nerves go! Think Iā€™ve only seen it with a cover on once. I wish they would get some fencing around it or something šŸ™ˆ
I wish they'd put a fence there too. I hate it when they're filming her near it, yes they're close to her most times, but my God my nerves go crazy!! I don't feel like that with Myles.

I couldnā€™t cope with Myles whinging like that all day long. He would be having extra days in nursery if it was me šŸ˜…

He was clearly unwell but Covid didnā€™t enter her head..?

She was really ill herself over the past couple of days yet didn't think to test :rolleyes:

I actually felt sorry for Claire in that last vlog, she had problems with Alistair, which seem ok now, but Myles is very clingy and whiney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.