The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 12 year old can make dinner, wash dishes, hoover, garden, wash a car, clean her bathroom so I agree, Claire’s 12 year old could tidy his room and make a bed.

Making your bed is the easiest thing in the world! Imagine your mammy coming in your room when you’re in high school to make your bed 😂
How much does she charge by the hour ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I need an eye roll reaction.
She treats him like a baby.
If my calling you up on mocking a twelve year old child causes you to roll my eyes at me I suggest you take a particularly long hard look at yourself. I mean seriously. What on earth are you doing?!

Reactions: 6
On her latest vlog she leaves Myles to sleep in the car on the hottest day of the year 😳 Really? She then shows him when he wakes all hot and sweaty. She’s an idiot 🙄

• Wow
On her latest vlog she leaves Myles to sleep in the car on the hottest day of the year 😳 Really? She then shows him when he wakes all hot and sweaty. She’s an idiot 🙄
She did say it was for 15 mins and I think by looking at Claire’s face in the vlog she realised it was a silly thing to do as myles clearly got to warm and sweaty whilst asleep!!

Reactions: 4
Doors closed or open , he was in a confined space in the heat. And he was obviously hot and sweaty when she got him out. Hopefully she realises her error of judgement and doesn’t do it again.

Doors closed or open , he was in a confined space in the heat. And he was obviously hot and sweaty when she got him out. Hopefully she realises her error of judgement and doesn’t do it again.
She’s very lax safety wise!

How do you know? She’s never shown herself getting them out of the car, she usually just says they’re in the car having a nap

He was in a new rental car, came in absolute sweating and she looked shaken to me. I doubt the doors were left open.

He was in a new rental car, came in absolute sweating and she looked shaken to me. I doubt the doors were left open.
She may leave a window open but I’d doubt she’d leave the doors open, the chickens get into everything I don’t think she’d want them shitting in a rental car plus the noise of Goldie and the dogs barking would waken Myles.

She may leave a window open but I’d doubt she’d leave the doors open, the chickens get into everything I don’t think she’d want them shitting in a rental car plus the noise of Goldie and the dogs barking would waken Myles.
She said something about keeping the chickens out of it.

I might be watching the wrong vlog but in the latest she says that she’s woken him up and brought him in from the car because she was concerned that he might end up getting too hot. So she was clearly aware that he might start getting warm and brought him in, looking sleepy and a little red cheeked, but certainly not a child who had been shut in a hot car. I take it I’ve been watching the wrong vlog. Which one are you all referring to? Is it the previous vlog?

Reactions: 5
I might be watching the wrong vlog but in the latest she says that she’s woken him up and brought him in from the car because she was concerned that he might end up getting too hot. So she was clearly aware that he might start getting warm and brought him in, looking sleepy and a little red cheeked, but certainly not a child who had been shut in a hot car. I take it I’ve been watching the wrong vlog. Which one are you all referring to? Is it the previous vlog?
But who would even leave a sleeping child in a car in summer 🙄 They tell you not to even leave your pet in the car as the degrees inside the car are not reflective of how it is outdoors,Claire is forever posting how warm it is there.

Reactions: 3
😅 HOTTEST home day vlog but still leaves him in the car regardless. He was in there at 10:50 when she was talking about filming her grocery haul and then she carried him in from the car at 11:20.

My point was he had clearly been left in there too long whether she checked him in the end or not he was still left in there on a boiling hot day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.