The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he doesn't just get half a bowl of porridge like she does for her and Myles.
No he gets half a round of dry bread and a cup of water...if he's been good 😂

Graham is always going to Lidl on top of her doing the weekly shop so he buys what he wants too.
Must be to stock up for himself and Alistair ,you know all the empty food wrappers and pot noodles she finds in Alistairs room( and gives off about ) but never shows in her food hauls .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some of the comments on this thread set feminism back about 75 years.

Claire is the little wife, Graham is the poor husband whose wife doesn’t cook his meals well enough. If my husband was waiting for me to make his breakfast he’d be waiting a hell of a long time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Some of the comments on this thread set feminism back about 75 years.

Claire is the little wife, Graham is the poor husband whose wife doesn’t cook his meals well enough. If my husband was waiting for me to make his breakfast he’d be waiting a hell of a long time 🤣
Claire wears the trousers in that house but I do think she enjoys being quite traditional.

Reactions: 6
Oh Graham deff isn't starved .I think he goes to his mums for his second dinner he's not put on the weight he has on Claires portions she's always talking about him cutting down .

Claire barely buys any bread remember ! she's always scraping up leftovers in her vlogs .

She prefers the natural look ,she usually wears BB cream I think .
I’m sure Graham must eat plenty when he’s out of the house - he looks quite chunky to me despite having a manual job.

Reactions: 7
It’s a pointless argument, he’s a grown man. If he can’t feed himself then... ick. He’s constantly popping back for breakfast, lunch, home to tea on the table then he’s always got snacks in the weekly shop.

I thought the first one was more a PG than a U ,there was more grown up humour in it ,don't know what the second ones like.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised she doesn't get Alister to make his bed in the morning. Most kids are capable of doing a pretty decent job by age 4. Even the dishwasher - Alister could emptying or loading that - same with Violet.

I'm surprised she doesn't get Alister to make his bed in the morning. Most kids are capable of doing a pretty decent job by age 4. Even the dishwasher - Alister could emptying or loading that - same with Violet.
Yes by his age he really should be helping out with basic chores round the house, as should Violet. I’m the youngest and I remember my chore for years was to set the table for dinner. Not tricky for a child of their age.

Actually thinking maybe I should get my kids to start that 🤣

Reactions: 3
I disagree unfortunately, 4 is too young to be making beds. Just my opinion. I think Claire enjoys doing things around the house too, she is very traditional in that sense.

• Haha
They both used to make their beds ,maybe they get up later now

Reactions: 2
A 12 year old should at least pull their bedding over and pick up after themselves, mine has done it for years. It takes her two seconds and then I’ll go in and neaten it up for her. She wouldn’t be leaving it in the state Alister does with stuff all over the floor but I think Claire’s probably never asked him to do it.

A 12 year old should at least pull their bedding over and pick up after themselves, mine has done it for years. It takes her two seconds and then I’ll go in and neaten it up for her. She wouldn’t be leaving it in the state Alister does with stuff all over the floor but I think Claire’s probably never asked him to do it.
She used to say Alistair is supposed to make his bed ,so she must've asked him .

My 12 year old can make dinner, wash dishes, hoover, garden, wash a car, clean her bathroom so I agree, Claire’s 12 year old could tidy his room and make a bed.

Making your bed is the easiest thing in the world! Imagine your mammy coming in your room when you’re in high school to make your bed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
My 12 year old can make dinner, wash dishes, hoover, garden, wash a car, clean her bathroom so I agree, Claire’s 12 year old could tidy his room and make a bed.

Making your bed is the easiest thing in the world! Imagine your mammy coming in your room when you’re in high school to make your bed 😂
I imagine him to be a right stroppy baby 😂

We’re not actually mocking a twelve year old child are we? Good grief you come across all sorts of people on this site don’t you?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.