The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe a growing boy like Alistair gets two meatballs, Myles seems to get fed more and eat better than A and V! Even G's food, after an active and long day, that wasn't enough!

Reactions: 3
I've said that before ,myles seems to have the biggest portion in the house .

She seems really emotional in that vlog Myles seems to be getting more of a handful, he needs to learn the word “ no” she gives in to him too easily.

Last edited:
I've said that before ,myles seems to have the biggest portion in the house .

She seems really emotional in that vlog Myles seems to be getting more of a handful, he needs to learn the word “ no” she gives in to him too easily.
It's like she's been so used to school aged children who do their own thing playing with toys and watching tv that she's completely forgotten how to parent a toddler or what they are like. Or maybe the other two were easy toddlers and so this the first time it's been hard work with a little one 🤷‍♀️
Either way I can only see it getting worse if she doesn't put in some boundaries or the whole family will be tiptoeing around him not wanting to upset him and cause a meltdown.

Reactions: 5
Violet only had 1 meatball. Always seems like she rations what they have or they have to share absolutely everything.

Reactions: 2
It's like she's been so used to school aged children who do their own thing playing with toys and watching tv that she's completely forgotten how to parent a toddler or what they are like. Or maybe the other two were easy toddlers and so this the first time it's been hard work with a little one 🤷‍♀️
Either way I can only see it getting worse if she doesn't put in some boundaries or the whole family will be tiptoeing around him not wanting to upset him and cause a meltdown.
Yes he deff rules the roost, I remember a recent vlog where she couldn’t even have a cup of coffee because Myles wanted to outside and she couldn’t distract him with anything, he’ll struggle at nursery if he gets everything he wants at home he does seem to have few words for 20 months maybe it’s frustration on his part because he can’t communicate what he wants.

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe a growing boy like Alistair gets two meatballs, Myles seems to get fed more and eat better than A and V! Even G's food, after an active and long day, that wasn't enough!
I honestly think that sounds fine for Alister to get two meatballs, an adult portion of meatballs is 3. I think portion sizes are just getting bigger and bigger now that the majority of the adult population are overweight it's making a bigger portion seem normal and a normal portion seem small.
Odd she only gave Violet 1 though. And Graham's portion seemed fine too. Plus she still had leftovers so more for others to have more if they want & they often have something after dinner too.
If anything I often think her portion sizes are on the large size! She had 5 meatballs after all!

Violet only had 1 meatball. Always seems like she rations what they have or they have to share absolutely everything.
She overly touched on the fact Violet had 2 COOKIES,what’s wrong with that? she ate them so was obviously hungry.She needs to get over the fact everyone’s appetite is not like hers, my 8 yr old would eat A&V portions put together but he does a lot of training so needs the cals

I honestly think that sounds fine for Alister to get two meatballs, an adult portion of meatballs is 3. I think portion sizes are just getting bigger and bigger now that the majority of the adult population are overweight it's making a bigger portion seem normal and a normal portion seem small.
Odd she only gave Violet 1 though. And Graham's portion seemed fine too. Plus she still had leftovers so more for others to have more if they want & they often have something after dinner too.
If anything I often think her portion sizes are on the large size! She had 5 meatballs after all!
Absolutely agree. I had a look and the portions looked fine to me. Plenty of sauce and spaghetti - that's a filling meal on its own! We need to move away from this mindset that tells us we need 3 big meals a day and they must be huge portions. So unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
She overly touched on the fact Violet had 2 COOKIES,what’s wrong with that? she ate them so was obviously hungry.She needs to get over the fact everyone’s appetite is not like hers, my 8 yr old would eat A&V portions put together but he does a lot of training so needs the cals
It’s almost like she’s tight with food. I’ve noticed she usually likes them to half things like cookies. It’s always ‘we’re sharing’ but her kids aren’t little toddlers anymore. She’s made them share sausage rolls, packet noodles and even had A & V share a can of coke in a recent vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not the best foods but in moderation let them have their own.

Reactions: 4
It’s almost like she’s tight with food. I’ve noticed she usually likes them to half things like cookies. It’s always ‘we’re sharing’ but her kids aren’t little toddlers anymore. She’s made them share sausage rolls, packet noodles and even had A & V share a can of coke in a recent vlog 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not the best foods but in moderation let them have their own.
Yeah that’s how you’d treat a toddler, I’m sure they’ve got just as big an appetite as her now, Alistair especially. I wonder what his mates make of the fact he’s not allowed a can of coke 😬 kids that are deprived of certain things tend to overindulge when they get the chance, everything in moderation ,don’t have any good and bad foods was always my way with my own kids.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought the portions are tiny. Poor Graham, working hard all day in the fields, he needs a hearty meal after all the physical labour.

I've always thought the portions are tiny. Poor Graham, working hard all day in the fields, he needs a hearty meal after all the physical labour.
But he’s perfectly capable of speaking up for himself and having larger portions. I refuse to believe that Claire starves him and he says nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
But he’s perfectly capable of speaking up for himself and having larger portions. I refuse to believe that Claire starves him and he says nothing.
Ikr. Poor Graham, the bloke can run a farm but apparently he can't ask for a bigger portion of dinner or make himself a sandwich if he's still feeling peckish. 😅

37692_447104112779_5526893_n (1).jpg
I've just realised. Claire never seems to wear make up, even on her wedding day! I wonder if it is because of her skin problems that she can't wear it.

Oh Graham deff isn't starved .I think he goes to his mums for his second dinner he's not put on the weight he has on Claires portions she's always talking about him cutting down .

Ikr. Poor Graham, the bloke can run a farm but apparently he can't ask for a bigger portion of dinner or make himself a sandwich if he's still feeling peckish. 😅
Claire barely buys any bread remember ! she's always scraping up leftovers in her vlogs .

View attachment 606041I've just realised. Claire never seems to wear make up, even on her wedding day! I wonder if it is because of her skin problems that she can't wear it.
She prefers the natural look ,she usually wears BB cream I think .

Totally agree! I’ve seen people say before she gives him hardly anything and he must be starving, she doesn’t buy him stuff when she gets the kids stuff etc. He’s a grown man for heavens sake 🤣

Graham is always going to Lidl on top of her doing the weekly shop so he buys what he wants too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she makes him breakfast in a morning. He never seems to be around when she makes it for her and Myles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.