The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she met Graham on a dating website when she was just 20. Is it just me or is 20 quite young to be looking to settle down? Graham is quite cheeky really, it's cute. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it is young to be looking on match.com .

Ooh what's Claire's secret talent 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Bless Graham being on Match 😂 isn’t he about 10 years older so maybe he had been struggling to find someone.

I think he’s seven years older, he doesn’t get much time away from the farm maybe that’s why!

Reactions: 3
Wow, she met Graham on a dating website when she was just 20. Is it just me or is 20 quite young to be looking to settle down? Graham is quite cheeky really, it's cute. 😋
Definitely seems young to be using a dating site! I actually met my now husband at the age of 18 but I certainly wasnt looking to settle down at the time 🤣

I think he’s seven years older, he doesn’t get much time away from the farm maybe that’s why!
He bad his 40th last year. Claire's website says she is 31 but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while. Going from the children's ages and guessing the time she wrote her website bio, I'd say she's 35 now. Graham doesn't look 40 at all, he's in very good condition for sure.

Reactions: 1
He bad his 40th last year. Claire's website says she is 31 but it doesn't look like it's been updated in a while. Going from the children's ages and guessing the time she wrote her website bio, I'd say she's 35 now. Graham doesn't look 40 at all, he's in very good condition for sure.
I think she’s 33 as she’s younger than me. I was shocked when she said she was turning 30 a couple of years ago!

• Heart
It's the country air 🐄:poop:😂...she's 33 as far as I know ,Graham does look good for his age .

• Heart
Do we think Alister will take over the farm when older ?
Spam me with your opinions

Possibly, he seems to enjoy that lifestyle. And I know where I’m from farm boys rarely stray far from the farm once they grow.

• Heart
No, I think it's more likely to be Myles. Alister hasn't shown a huge interest in the farm, spends more time at home, than with his Dad at the weekends or after-school. Of course Alister & Violet do hang out with their Dad on the farm like any child would who live there but I wouldn't say Alister has that passion for farming - which is something you need as it's hard work every day - but who knows maybe that'll change as he gets older.

I think it could go either way but I can imagine Claire will push for it, as she seems very tradition-loving. It's too early to say for definite, he could end up as a beautician.. ultimately, it will be down to his desires.

Yes I think he will ...she said he prefers the outdoor life to school work ,he struggles a bit academically.

Yes I think he will ...she said he prefers the outdoor life to school work ,he struggles a bit academically.
This is the time when he will need extra support academically. I think an assessment from the SEN department would be a good idea. He's only a few years away from SATS.

Alister mentioned he wanted to play on PS4 Live with his friends and as usual she’s there with her ‘we just played the levels in my day’ card. Get with the times.. almost every kid plays online with their friends. It was a lifeline in lockdown for mine. I definitely don’t think he will want to stay there when he’s old enough to have his own life, he’s a bit smothered and will want to be away imo.

Reactions: 5
This is the time when he will need extra support academically. I think an assessment from the SEN department would be a good idea. He's only a few years away from SATS.
She hasn't mentioned much about it since he started sec school, but there was a time she thought he was dyslexic and was struggling with homework etc, idk if he was assessed or if he's improved since then ,she hasn't touched on it maybe out of respect for his privacy she seems to be veering away from the older kids and focusing on Myles.

Alister mentioned he wanted to play on PS4 Live with his friends and as usual she’s there with her ‘we just played the levels in my day’ card. Get with the times.. almost every kid plays online with their friends. It was a lifeline in lockdown for mine. I definitely don’t think he will want to stay there when he’s old enough to have his own life, he’s a bit smothered and will want to be away imo.
Claire will not spend the money on PS plus or games /PS credit she is tight , she's going to be in for a shock when she realises how much teenagers cost 😂

She hasn't mentioned much about it since he started sec school, but there was a time she thought he was dyslexic and was struggling with homework etc, idk if he was assessed or if he's improved since then ,she hasn't touched on it maybe out of respect for his privacy she seems to be veering away from the older kids and focusing on Myles.

Claire will not spend the money on PS plus or games /PS credit she is tight , she's going to be in for a shock when she realises how much teenagers cost 😂
I thought she was tight buying him a secondhand console. I have nothing against it necessarily but it’s a present he had wanted for so long it would be nice for him to have new for once instead of making do with whatever she can find cheaper.

I thought she was tight buying him a secondhand console. I have nothing against it necessarily but it’s a present he had wanted for so long it would be nice for him to have new for once instead of making do with whatever she can find cheaper.
Yes it's always nice to receive new once in a while ,different if he'd already had one and it was to replace a broken one, but not for a birthday .She seems to spend more on Myles than the other two.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.