Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
A large age gap, lockdown, losing her independence will all be taking a toll but she gets to escape to work and has other hands to help. As hard as her day may be she can afford to get out, buy anything for herself she likes and go on her date nights etc.

Some mums can’t have a second to themselves at all.

Reactions: 8

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Violet is at school. She says Violet just got back from school in the latest vlog. Claire was at home doing absolutely nothing and left Alister to it with his school work. There is absolutely no reason Violet should be at school right now. Claire was not working , she should be at home.
People have said multiple times that some schools will only take kids all 5 days.

You were always so down on her for not having work outside the house. Now that she does you ignore it, and imply she doesn’t

monga

VIP Member
Anyone watch her food haul ! she bought 4 crumpets so the kids can have a bedtime snack ( one per night ) their always so hungry now they're growing 👀 does that mean dinner was the last thing they ate she didn't give them any supper :oops: and Alistairs allowed one can of cheap fizzy diet coke at the weekend as a treat .... I pity her when they start going out with friends she'll be handing them £1 and telling them to make it stretch :rolleyes:

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I think it’s 100 times better looking it was even worse before ,those tiles were so dated.. I wish she’d do something with her sofa, while comfy it looks hideous.

Peppa123

I did eye roll at the Violet asked us not to go in her room but we are doing it anyway . She needs to respect their privacy and realise they are growing up. It’s so funny how she chops up Alisters food into little pieces at nearly 12 but doesn’t know how to cut a grape for a one year old.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She’s always been pretty lax as a parent in some areas then other times she treats them as if they are younger than they are.
Violet doesn’t want Myles in her room while she’s at school but she lets him play in there anyway. They are getting older now but she seems to be struggling with this idea of this. Respect their privacy.

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
Her #negativenancy post is disappointing. She wants an echo chamber just like every other influencer that can't handle an opinion different to their own. I wouldn't expect her to accept abuse, but sometimes people's constructive criticism doesn't necessarily come from a negative place, and they need to hear it. That and the endless aff links makes me think I'll be unfollowing her very soon. Shame as I genuinely liked her.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I feel like he’s hard work because she’s constantly been a helicopter parent around him, always had activities set up for him or hovered around him while he plays. He’s never really been taught how to go and play alone.

It’s her karma for being so smug about how amazing violet and alister were lol
She used to cry about Alister too.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I don’t follow her Instagram.
I followed another girl and the second she hit 10k she was swiping up every single thing she owned or wanted all day long. It’s a bye from me.

Dododum

I get that Myles whinges but I actually don’t think he’s as bad as she makes out. Her problem is she wants to do her own thing, work out, sit around watching Netflix instead of parenting a toddler. Most toddlers are hard work, they can’t verbalise properly yet and get frustrated. She needs to set clear boundaries

Honeyboo22

I used to like her vlogs but she bores me now constant myles whinging her whinging and all the swipe ups🙄

Reactions: 7

reader87123

VIP Member
Sorry, but the talk of the kids having a sleepover with the MIL is so dull. They're in a childcare bubble with their MIL anyway, so what difference does it make if she's using her to mind the children for genuine childcare reasons anyway. Yes, a sleepover isn't childcare but they're bubbled anyway and the rules don't actually state you can't do that. If Boris and his crony government haven't clarified that the bubble should only be used when the parents are at work, then that's not her problem. Blame the government for not making it clear.

Ilando

VIP Member
I've always thought the portions are tiny. Poor Graham, working hard all day in the fields, he needs a hearty meal after all the physical labour.
But he’s perfectly capable of speaking up for himself and having larger portions. I refuse to believe that Claire starves him and he says nothing.

• Heart

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
When we have sandwiches for lunch we go through 12 pieces of bread! 😂😂 that’s almost a whole loaf.

I really don’t see either how that can last for a whole week.

One of my kids put a third of a jar of biscoff in his porridge today by ‘mistake’ lmao. He used a fucking serving spoon to get it out the jar 😂 I said one spoonful would be enough and his literal autistic brain just grabbed the first spoon in the drawer and used that! there would be riots in their household if that happened!

• Haha