The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After thinking about this she comments on how she wanted it to be perfect etc and I think that's the problem. Instagram isn't real. Perfect family days out where everyone smiles all day simply don't happen. Toddlers moan and whinge and run off....it doesn't mean he didn't have fun! Chill out.

Reactions: 7
I have a very strong willed child too and I can sympathise with her ,my other child was /is a dream in comparison but it doesn't " pass" as such it's how he is as a person ,it get's a bit easier obviously but I'm terribly strong willed myself and I'm the first to admit I'm a nightmare at times ,she'll have to accept not everyone is of the same persuasion.

Reactions: 2
A large age gap, lockdown, losing her independence will all be taking a toll but she gets to escape to work and has other hands to help. As hard as her day may be she can afford to get out, buy anything for herself she likes and go on her date nights etc.

Some mums can’t have a second to themselves at all.
I am one of those mums no other parent no nursery and my Daughter is couple of weeks younger than myles. We even sleep in the same room so she’s by my side 24/7 and has been tamtruming constantly but has to learn she can’t always get what she wants yes it’s hard and some days I can’t wait for bedtime but then once she’s asleep I miss her and look at pictures 😂 I miss her even though she’s literally 2 foot from me! I did feel for Clare and hope she gets some help but she is really very lucky to have such support.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She said herself that the previous day he was off nursery because he wasn’t well, if my child was ill I wouldn’t be planning trips out, let him recover!

Reactions: 5
She was run down and unwell with a cold at the end of the vlog too.

I am one of those mums no other parent no nursery and my Daughter is couple of weeks younger than myles. We even sleep in the same room so she’s by my side 24/7 and has been tamtruming constantly but has to learn she can’t always get what she wants yes it’s hard and some days I can’t wait for bedtime but then once she’s asleep I miss her and look at pictures 😂 I miss her even though she’s literally 2 foot from me! I did feel for Clare and hope she gets some help but she is really very lucky to have such support.
I’ve been there.. My daughter is 12 now and we’re so close.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At least Alistair got to fill his plate as high as he wanted I’ve never heard him so excited 😆
DE623A02-F476-49C7-8C72-9F68D9B347F8.jpeg

She’s at soft play and IKEA so he must be in better form today

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if it’s a sensible idea taking a tetchy toddler shopping all the time? In the vlog they went to primark first, she surely couldn’t have NEEDED anything as she was only there recently? So maybe if she didn’t drag him round the shops so often he wouldn’t be so grumpy half way through their day out?
I know obviously shopping needs to be done at times, but I do everything to avoid taking my toddlers as it’s just not fun for them.

Reactions: 10
I do wonder if it’s a sensible idea taking a tetchy toddler shopping all the time? In the vlog they went to primark first, she surely couldn’t have NEEDED anything as she was only there recently? So maybe if she didn’t drag him round the shops so often he wouldn’t be so grumpy half way through their day out?
I know obviously shopping needs to be done at times, but I do everything to avoid taking my toddlers as it’s just not fun for them.
I think she used to take Violet out shopping a lot as a toddler just to kill time and Violet was always happy to be pushed around and look at everything in the shops. So perhaps she’s going back to what she’s used to with a toddler but forgetting Myles is a different person and would probably rather kill time at a park than sitting in a pushchair.

Reactions: 6
He's the same at home would rather be outside or else throws a massive tantrum she's dreading winter.

I’m sorry is Claire going to muck out the pigs or something 🤦🏻‍♀️ not an insta worthy pic for me 😅
C2F477DF-9028-40CD-85AE-8F0638A2D423.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is ! and I think her hair washes her out even more she suits the warm brown better her skin tone doesn't suit the blonde.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch her food haul ! she bought 4 crumpets so the kids can have a bedtime snack ( one per night ) their always so hungry now they're growing 👀 does that mean dinner was the last thing they ate she didn't give them any supper :oops: and Alistairs allowed one can of cheap fizzy diet coke at the weekend as a treat .... I pity her when they start going out with friends she'll be handing them £1 and telling them to make it stretch :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone watch her food haul ! she bought 4 crumpets so the kids can have a bedtime snack ( one per night ) their always so hungry now they're growing 👀 does that mean dinner was the last thing they ate she didn't give them any supper :oops: and Alistairs allowed one can of cheap fizzy diet coke at the weekend as a treat .... I pity her when they start going out with friends she'll be handing them £1 and telling them to make it stretch :rolleyes:
So you’d prefer her to be giving her son more Diet Coke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.