Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Four sausage rolls will last "the boys" (that's Graham too) three days. Is she actually having a laugh? Does she cut them into bitesize pieces?!! If she gave me less than the full sausage roll I'd launch it at her head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pookypoo

I think they are struggling financially. The Ocado home deliveries have been replaced with Aldi, she’s had to get a job, she’s aff linking a lot and now it’s no spend February. Maybe she lived beyond their means for a long time and now it’s caught up with them.. it happens.
It’s not a criticism of her just an observation.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
😂
Nobody said they had a right to know anything, I’m just going off what she shares. Just because you’ve got a pool and plenty of outdoor space doesn’t mean they aren’t bored or lonely during the holidays.
They’re children - a pool and plenty of outdoor space is what childhoods were made for. When Alister is an old man reminiscing about his childhood, I promise you he won’t be thinking about the time spent on his play station with a friend, he’ll be remembering biking on the farm, piglets and climbing up hay bales 😀

• Heart

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I think she panders tohim far too much, he’s constantly doing one activity or another just to keep him entertained. She needs to teach him to be bored and play on his own.
Yeah definitely, she says he gets bored so quickly and needs new ideas to keep him busy and entertained which is why she's bought out the playdoh, kinetic sand and aqua beads. When in reality if you keep providing activities and things to do he'll probably get bored quicker than if you just left him to playing with his toys and pottering around the house. Tbh at that age you can make laundry a whole 'activity' 😅 The more she entertains him, the more he'll need to be entertained all the time.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I wonder what time Graham gets up for work? Because (stay with me here!) when we stay with my in laws my FIL gets up at 5.30 for work, and it almost always wakes our kids up. Maybe that is why Myles is waking early? He hears the noises of Graham and can’t get back to sleep? Not blaming Graham at all, btw, just a thought I had today.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
i find it hilarious that Claire was demonised by some for “not working” for so long, and now she is she is being demonised for leaving her child. She was lazy for not working before, now she’s lazy because she doesn’t want to parent her youngest.

Sorry, but the talk of the kids having a sleepover with the MIL is so dull. They're in a childcare bubble with their MIL anyway, so what difference does it make if she's using her to mind the children for genuine childcare reasons anyway. Yes, a sleepover isn't childcare but they're bubbled anyway and the rules don't actually state you can't do that. If Boris and his crony government haven't clarified that the bubble should only be used when the parents are at work, then that's not her problem. Blame the government for not making it clear.
totally agree.

Beckyfreckles

Reminds me of a friend of mine who has two young kids and won’t cut their grapes as “they need to learn to chew” 😬
My kids are between 14 & 22 years old and I still cut their grapes 🤣
It's habit now I think, but I always say " ain't nobody choking on my watch" 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
It doesn’t sound like they have from her update, it seemed to be more focused on heavy periods.

Sometimes I don’t think she realises how good she has it. She’s got her family, the farm, a part time job, she can go to the gym/salon/shopping anytime she likes, no apparent money problems, she would pop out for dinner with friends before lockdowns etc yet she will still find something to whinge about.
No it seemed they offered her a pill that Graham wasn't too happy about .I thought she would've explained her mood to the doctor and they would've maybe offered her something, if it is related to depression it wouldn't matter how much money or how good a lifestyle you had you would still find it hard to see the positive and find joy in things I think Myle's behaviour is grating on her too, she said on her stories he's been a nightmare today I think I'd be putting him into nursery full time he seems to enjoy it and it gives her a break at the same time.

Last edited:

Burda

VIP Member
After thinking about this she comments on how she wanted it to be perfect etc and I think that's the problem. Instagram isn't real. Perfect family days out where everyone smiles all day simply don't happen. Toddlers moan and whinge and run off....it doesn't mean he didn't have fun! Chill out.

monga

VIP Member
I think Alistair prefers to be cooped up instead of having to entertain Myles all day 😂

• Haha
Oh Graham deff isn't starved .I think he goes to his mums for his second dinner he's not put on the weight he has on Claires portions she's always talking about him cutting down .

Claire barely buys any bread remember ! she's always scraping up leftovers in her vlogs .

She prefers the natural look ,she usually wears BB cream I think .
I’m sure Graham must eat plenty when he’s out of the house - he looks quite chunky to me despite having a manual job.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think it’s hard to judge others portion sizes. My husband has an outdoor, physical job, but he doesn’t have a huge appetite so his portion size would be the same, or less, than mine usually (because I’m greedy 🐽)

I also hate the idea that Claire, or anyone, is starving their partner by providing a small portion. The other person is an adult who can ask for bigger portions, or make it themselves!

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She has before? Tbh if Graham is anything like my husband then he doesn't need or want anything that often anyway. My husband wouldn't feel left out, he couldn't care less about clothes as long as he's got everything he needs.
Same as mine. He buys jeans to replace ripped ones, a set of t shirts to replace worn ones. He isn’t interested in clothes for the sake of it.

Also, my husband and Graham are both grown ups who can order their own clothes if they want or need them. I wouldn’t ever think “oh better get him something while I’m ordering the kids clothes.”

podepoda

If I was with G it would be 3 times a day minimum! Sorry Claire!
Oh no he is a massive wet wipe. Nothing attractive about a man who wears what he is told too and his wife picks all his clothes for him. Can’t stand him in that awful housecoat too

• Wow