The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off-topic but I wonder if she works in aldi she's shopping there now and promoting them a bit

Reactions: 3
Off-topic but I wonder if she works in aldi she's shopping there now and promoting them a bit
Would they have given her so much time off at Christmas? I think she works for somewhere a bit more independent as she seemed to have picked her own hours.

Would they have given her so much time off at Christmas? I think she works for somewhere a bit more independent as she seemed to have picked her own hours.
Maybe like I say was just pondering. Unless she had holidays to use before the new year

Reactions: 1
One thing I’ve noticed is the majority of their food shop is just for her, I watch it and think what the hell does Graham eat.

Reactions: 2
One thing I’ve noticed is the majority of their food shop is just for her, I watch it and think what the hell does Graham eat.
with the portions she gives him he probably nips to the local cafe on the sly for fish and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The constant aff linking is really irritating now. I get putting an aff link if you're doing a haul and you've bought the items but some of the things she's linking is just for the sake of it. Makes her look really greedy which is a shame.

Reactions: 10
Has she only just got the ability to link cos she is now at 10k hence why she’s over using it? I mean it’s a lot all of a sudden!

Reactions: 5
Has she only just got the ability to link cos she is now at 10k hence why she’s over using it? I mean it’s a lot all of a sudden!
Yeah must be. She could gradually introduce the links but she's gone full steam ahead.

I don’t follow her Instagram.
I followed another girl and the second she hit 10k she was swiping up every single thing she owned or wanted all day long. It’s a bye from me.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s hard to judge others portion sizes. My husband has an outdoor, physical job, but he doesn’t have a huge appetite so his portion size would be the same, or less, than mine usually (because I’m greedy 🐽)

I also hate the idea that Claire, or anyone, is starving their partner by providing a small portion. The other person is an adult who can ask for bigger portions, or make it themselves!

Reactions: 7
Well I just checked the rules on the kids going to grandma and it is allowed believe it or not .

Reactions: 2
Well I just checked the rules on the kids going to grandma and it is allowed believe it or not .
Childcare bubble.
This should only be used while they work imo, not because Claire wants her Saturday takeaway in peace.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.